Windows 10: How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.

Discus and support How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have two accounts on my PC, an Admin account and a Standard account. I recently, at the lock screen, clicked "I forgot my pin" on my standard account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Brady Dean1, Jun 1, 2023.

1. How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.

I have two accounts on my PC, an Admin account and a Standard account. I recently, at the lock screen, clicked "I forgot my pin" on my standard account when trying to log in. this caused my screen to go black and glitch for a second before sending me to a blue screen reading "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." When I clicked "Ok" my Admin profile, despite never touching it, is completely gone from the lock screen and I'm stuck only able to access my standard profile now. I've tried every solution I can find online and not a single one has helpe

:)

Brady Dean1, Jun 1, 2023
  2. slim142 Win User

How-to enable auto log-on in Windows 7?

I need the computer to boot and then automatically log into Windows 7.

The account would automatically log into a standard account (non-admin) with no password.

However, I also have another account in that same computer (which is an admin account).

If I was to enable auto log-on into this computer, how would I be able to log into the administrator account that I have later if it skips the log-in screen?

slim142, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Black Screen After log in on Admin account

Hi Celrose,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are facing black screen issues in Microsoft account(Admin account) and unable to open Settings app on other user account. Correct me if I am wrong.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly do you mean by: "here is an advanced system care widget on the upper right hand corner though"?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Are you referring to built-in administrator account on your device?

For the issues with Back screen errors on admin account, I suggest you to
    refer to the below post replied by Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015, perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading
    to Windows 10

Section: Black screen
    after sign-inand you can see a mouse cursor

For the issues with accessing Settings app on your account:

Let us know what exactly happens when you try to access Settings app?

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 1, 2023
  4. NinkobEi Win User

How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.

1. How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen. - Similar Threads - log Admin account

2. Accounts missing on log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts missing on log in screen: All but one account missing from log in screen. The only one available to login to is my sons so I can’t access any administrator privileges. I need to be able to access the other users. I’ve tried running a few different suggestions but since it’s not an admin account I...
  3. Accounts missing on log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts missing on log in screen: All but one account missing from log in screen. The only one available to login to is my sons so I can’t access any administrator privileges. I need to be able to access the other users. I’ve tried running a few different suggestions but since it’s not an admin account I...
  4. Missing accounts in log in screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing accounts in log in screen?: My account does not appear on the log in screen when you start up the computer, and I can't seem to get it to come back. I've activated it in the Command Prompt to no avail, I've checked my family's settings and it says that my account "can sign in", but it doesn't show up,...
  5. Missing accounts in log in screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing accounts in log in screen?: My account does not appear on the log in screen when you start up the computer, and I can't seem to get it to come back. I've activated it in the Command Prompt to no avail, I've checked my family's settings and it says that my account "can sign in", but it doesn't show up,...
  6. Missing accounts in log in screen?

7. How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.: I have two accounts on my PC, an Admin account and a Standard account. I recently, at the lock screen, clicked "I forgot my pin" on my standard account when trying to log in. this caused my screen to go black and glitch for a second before sending me to a blue screen reading...
  8. How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.

How to log into my Admin account which has completely gone missing from the log in screen.: I have two accounts on my PC, an Admin account and a Standard account. I recently, at the lock screen, clicked "I forgot my pin" on my standard account when trying to log in. this caused my screen to go black and glitch for a second before sending me to a blue screen reading...
  9. Windows Account User gone from log-in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Account User gone from log-in screen: I opened my laptop this morning to find that an entire account my family uses has randomly dissapeared. I need this fixed ASAP as it has important documents. The last time I used it was last night and everything was there before I shut it down....
  10. Admin account and logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin account and logging in: I have a family computer that I wanted to "take ownership of". I logged in (I had the password) and tried following some directions for changing the user ID. I ended up deleting all the users, including the admin user. The computer stopped responding at all. The pointer...