Windows 10: How to Log off Computer or Sign out from Windows 10

Discus and support How to Log off Computer or Sign out from Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are new to Windows 10 and want to learn how you can Log off the computer or Sign out of your Windows after your work is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Log off Computer or Sign out from Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Log off Computer or Sign out from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Log off Computer

2. Turning my computer off signs me out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning my computer off signs me out: Just recently, whenever I turn my computer on and off, all my accounts are logged out, and it says I need to resign in or else I run this risk of losing anything I do. Its the same login I'd been using for the past few months, and only recently started this issue....
  3. Turning my computer off signs me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning my computer off signs me out: Just recently, whenever I turn my computer on and off, all my accounts are logged out, and it says I need to resign in or else I run this risk of losing anything I do. Its the same login I'd been using for the past few months, and only recently started this issue....
  4. Turning my computer off signs me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Log out from all logged in computers in AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log out from all logged in computers in AD: Hi,recently my AD account is getting locked out every 30 mins. 2 days back, I have logged into many computers to solve an issue which has affected multiple computers, i have restarted all the computers and have even checked the servers. is there any way to log out from all...
  6. Log out from all logged in computers in AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log out from all logged in computers in AD: Hi,recently my AD account is getting locked out every 30 mins. 2 days back, I have logged into many computers to solve an issue which has affected multiple computers, i have restarted all the computers and have even checked the servers. is there any way to log out from all...
  7. Windows Signing Out of Apps When Turning Off Computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Signing Out of Apps When Turning Off Computer: Hi! Everytime I shut my PC down, the next time I go to turn the computer on, I log in and everything is signed out of. Adobe signs out of Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat, etc., Microsoft signs out of my 365 suite apps, and it signs me out of Google Chrome. So I have to sign...
  8. keep computer from logging off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    keep computer from logging off: computer doesn't stay on long enoug hand I have to keep signing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-computer-from-logging-off/a082e500-fdbc-4150-8a67-c00a6cb49699
  9. Black sceen when signing out/logging off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black sceen when signing out/logging off: Hi, I have started getting a couple of annoying issues. Firstly, intermittently, when signing/logging out I get a 'Black screen' and have to shut down my PC from power button on desk top tower and reboot. Not very computer savvy so no real idea of what the issue is and how...
  10. How to sign/log out

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign/log out: Occasionally a change made with a program requires you to log/sign out and back in before it will take effect. I use TweakUI to remove the arrows from the desktop shortcuts. (Yes, I know there are other ways.) I'm on Build 10122 and when I went to log out I couldn't find a...