Windows 10: How to log out from email outlook.com

Discus and support How to log out from email outlook.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC is attached with my MS account. I have two user one admin and other simple user. What I am finding is that even if I am logged in as a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sam9, Feb 1, 2019.

1. sam9 Win User

How to log out from email outlook.com

My Windows 10 PC is attached with my MS account. I have two user one admin and other simple user. What I am finding is that even if I am logged in as a simple user, my MS account outlook email is always open. This user is used by my family members and guests. How to log off from this email so that email can not be read by other family members and guests.

:)

sam9, Feb 1, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 1, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile How to log out from email outlook.com :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How to log out from email outlook.com - Similar Threads - log email outlook

2. Outlook email account settings out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email account settings out of date.: outlook email setting out of date windows mobile 10. long standing issue which I cant find the answer to. This started last month on my device, I have tried many attempted fixes time date reset devise hard reset, delete account re add etc. Laptop and android device working as...
  3. Outlook email account settings out of date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email account settings out of date.: outlook email setting out of date windows mobile 10. long standing issue which I cant find the answer to. This started last month on my device, I have tried many attempted fixes time date reset devise hard reset, delete account re add etc. Laptop and android device working as...
  4. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  5. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  6. Offloading emails from Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Offloading emails from Outlook: I am getting a lot of emails that I would like to save to an external drive. I looked up how to do it and it says go to the "file" menu and ....I do not see a file menu in outlook. Can someone guide me to that. Thanks. Version # 20H2-19042.804 176305
  7. Logging onto an outlook email

Logging onto an outlook email: Hello, I've recently been shut out of my outlook email accounts only on the mail app. I was logged into these emails for 7 months on the mail app but recently it logged me out and then says there is an error every time i try to log in again. the message reads "something went...
  8. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  9. Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud

Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud: I have upgraded my laptop and I want my saved emails to transfer over. Surely today it must be easier than exporting them to a flash drive and then importing them over? Anyway I tried this and it sent my Outlook into overdrive and caused no end of problems. The only emails...
  10. how to log out of email on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to log out of email on windows 10: I can't log out of my email account without closing down the PC but this PC is shared with my partner so we both need to be able to log in and out of our emails for privacy etc. I have changed from microsoft account to to local account but still the same issue...