Windows 10: how to log out of email on windows 10

Discus and support how to log out of email on windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't log out of my email account without closing down the PC but this PC is shared with my partner so we both need to be able to log in and out of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eileendru, Feb 20, 2019.

1. eileendru Win User

how to log out of email on windows 10

I can't log out of my email account without closing down the PC but this PC is shared with my partner so we both need to be able to log in and out of our emails for privacy etc. I have changed from microsoft account to to local account but still the same issue

:)

eileendru, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
  4. how to log out of email on windows 10

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

how to log out of email on windows 10

1. how to log out of email on windows 10 - Similar Threads - log email

2. My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...: I tried to delete onedrive aswell, but still, the device logged into the lost account and it seems now I've lost the ability to use screenshots. They turn into corrupt files immediatly after getting taken so....
  3. My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...: I tried to delete onedrive aswell, but still, the device logged into the lost account and it seems now I've lost the ability to use screenshots. They turn into corrupt files immediatly after getting taken so....
  4. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  5. Cant log in to my email accounts

Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  6. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...: Ive been having an issue, i set my computer up with my ill call this email1 main email not the one i have connected to my main Microsoft account this would be email2. Thus i cant use any microsoft apps that i previously owned. When i click the "sign in" button on apps like...
  8. is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...

is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...: Ive been having an issue, i set my computer up with my ill call this email1 main email not the one i have connected to my main Microsoft account this would be email2. Thus i cant use any microsoft apps that i previously owned. When i click the "sign in" button on apps like...
  9. is there a way i can switch the email used with my pc;'s account to log into microsoft apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. When I try to log in to Xbox / Minecraft, the login screen is stuck on an old email address...

When I try to log in to Xbox / Minecraft, the login screen is stuck on an old email address...: I play Minecraft. Recently, it has been telling me to log in, and when I try to, it automatically sets my account as an old, unused account which was compromised and so I cannot sign in to it to sign in to. As far as I can tell, there is no 'back' button, just options to use...