Windows 10: How to login as system

Discus and support How to login as system in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I would like to show my friends a party trick and log in as system nt authority/system with explorer.exe, start menu and all. I already got a system... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EvanRaby, Dec 26, 2019.

1. EvanRaby Win User

How to login as system

I would like to show my friends a party trick and log in as system nt authority/system with explorer.exe, start menu and all. I already got a system CMD open with PsExec, and have tried UserInit.

:)

EvanRaby, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 26, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

How to login as system

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

How to login as system

1. How to login as system - Similar Threads - login system

2. My pc login slowly showing mosue curer after 10 mints my system logged I unable to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc login slowly showing mosue curer after 10 mints my system logged I unable to open...: My pc login slowly showing mosue curer after 10 mints my system logged I unable to open task manager and I unable run app they show error like .. may u screen and not have permission...
  3. My pc login slowly showing mosue curer after 10 mints my system logged I unable to open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc login slowly showing mosue curer after 10 mints my system logged I unable to open...: My pc login slowly showing mosue curer after 10 mints my system logged I unable to open task manager and I unable run app they show error like .. may u screen and not have permission...
  4. I changed system configuration and now I can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed system configuration and now I can't login: I changed system configuration and now I can't login on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-system-configuration-and-now-i-cant/8d67fe8d-5d6c-419b-a3e7-0813fa3c94a3
  5. I changed system configuration and now I can't login

I changed system configuration and now I can't login: I changed system configuration and now I can't login on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-system-configuration-and-now-i-cant/8d67fe8d-5d6c-419b-a3e7-0813fa3c94a3
  6. Incorrect password message when login into the system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Incorrect password message when login into the system: After replacing a memory module in the PC, when I started it again, it did a kind or system restore.The situation is that now, it does not recognize my Microsoft live password, the password is correct, I have reset it. But it's like it doesn't check it online, but I don't...
  7. Incorrect password message when login into the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password message when login into the system: After replacing a memory module in the PC, when I started it again, it did a kind or system restore.The situation is that now, it does not recognize my Microsoft live password, the password is correct, I have reset it. But it's like it doesn't check it online, but I don't...
  8. Incorrect password message when login into the system

9. My Bit locker Key is inactivate. So i am unable to login to my system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Bit locker Key is inactivate. So i am unable to login to my system.: My Bit locker Key is inactivated. So I am unable to login to my system. How i can activate this to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bit-locker-key-is-inactivate-so-i-am-unable-to/94cf4932-43ce-4c9d-8c94-4f47bede6194
  10. My Bit locker Key is inactivate. So i am unable to login to my system.

My Bit locker Key is inactivate. So i am unable to login to my system.: My Bit locker Key is inactivated. So I am unable to login to my system. How i can activate this to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bit-locker-key-is-inactivate-so-i-am-unable-to/94cf4932-43ce-4c9d-8c94-4f47bede6194

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to log in to system on windows