Windows 10: How to login as Windows Admin in windows 10

Discus and support How to login as Windows Admin in windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi , I am trying to chnage hosts file (as in screeshot). But getting below error. I have only one account in this system and I thought that is Admin... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RaviYadlapalli, Nov 5, 2018.

1. How to login as Windows Admin in windows 10

Hi ,

I am trying to chnage hosts file (as in screeshot). But getting below error.

I have only one account in this system and I thought that is Admin user account till now,seems it was wrong.

Please help how to login as admin user and get this file change. Thanks for help

:)

RaviYadlapalli, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to login as Windows Admin in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

How to login as Windows Admin in windows 10

1. How to login as Windows Admin in windows 10 - Similar Threads - login Admin

2. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  3. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  4. Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?: I have a Microsoft Admin account on my Dell laptop which no longer allows me access when signing in keeps bringing me back to the login screen. In have reset PW twice and nada. I can log in to my MS account via browser but just not on my PC. I can access a local user account...
  5. Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?

Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?: I have a Microsoft Admin account on my Dell laptop which no longer allows me access when signing in keeps bringing me back to the login screen. In have reset PW twice and nada. I can log in to my MS account via browser but just not on my PC. I can access a local user account...
  6. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc: Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin account. PLEASE help me I can’t download the things I want without admin permission and I DON’T want to reset my pc....
  7. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc: Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin account. PLEASE help me I can’t download the things I want without admin permission and I DON’T want to reset my pc....
  8. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I can no longer login to Windows 365 admin, but still being charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer login to Windows 365 admin, but still being charged: I have a Windows 365 cloud Win 11 PC that I have been evaluating for several months now.I haven’t been able to login to the Windows 365 portal for several months, Authenticator not prompting me. Works fine with other MS apps.I haven’t bee able to get support as the support...
  10. I can no longer login to Windows 365 admin, but still being charged

I can no longer login to Windows 365 admin, but still being charged: I have a Windows 365 cloud Win 11 PC that I have been evaluating for several months now.I haven’t been able to login to the Windows 365 portal for several months, Authenticator not prompting me. Works fine with other MS apps.I haven’t bee able to get support as the support...