Windows 10: How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts

Discus and support How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had to get another account for Microsoft, because the Xbox account which was linked to it. Became faulty i could not change the account name even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rob Malleo, Nov 29, 2023.

1. How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts

I had to get another account for Microsoft, because the Xbox account which was linked to it. Became faulty i could not change the account name even when asked to pay 9.95 USD. Then it would only show around 30 or so games. Unistalled and removed, reinstalled u name i tried. So i created another Microsoft account and then my xbox app worked and all games and can change name so Xbox all good. The problem i have now is that the Onedrive account shows its listed and can see the files, but i cant open or copy them as there is a small brown boxed icon on all the files icons. Its logining into the ne

:)

Rob Malleo, Nov 29, 2023

2. Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

Yea, I would create a local account and just use your school account to login to Outlook and Onedrive.

Edit:

Here switch between local and microsoft account.

Mindweaver, Nov 29, 2023
  3. silkstone Win User
    Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

I was thinking of doing that, but it will be a PITA setting everything up on the 2nd account again. I might go that way and just spend the time getting the account in order.

The problem is, I would need to switch at the start of every day. Extra reset and waiting for the settings to be applied etc. Also, I'm not sure whether one drive would be maintained after switching back to a local account. I wouldn't want to have to re-sync every time I logged in. I may have to do some testing to see if onedrive is maintained after switching back to a local account.

silkstone, Nov 29, 2023
  4. How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts

1. How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - login OneDrive account

2. How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to login into my OneDrive account when i have two microsoft accounts: I had to get another account for Microsoft, because the Xbox account which was linked to it. Became faulty i could not change the account name even when asked to pay 9.95 USD. Then it would only show around 30 or so games. Unistalled and removed, reinstalled u name i tried....
  3. Somehow I have two Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somehow I have two Microsoft accounts: In "Your Info" under settings on my PC, it's m******@centurylink.net. On the home page of my Microsoft account, it's m***********@gmail.com. Can I merge them somehow or get rid of one?...
  4. Somehow I have two Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somehow I have two Microsoft accounts: In "Your Info" under settings on my PC, it's m******@centurylink.net. On the home page of my Microsoft account, it's m***********@gmail.com. Can I merge them somehow or get rid of one?...
  5. Somehow I have two Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I have two accounts on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have two accounts on OneDrive?: Somehow in backing an old laptop up before donating it, my files are "in the cloud" but I don't know where they are. Is it possible there are two Accounts and how can I find the old one and link/merge that account with what I have now? I don't "see" those old files in my...
  7. Two login accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two login accounts: My Windows 10 Pro shows two login accounts. Ones is Last Name one word and the other is First and Last name two words. The one word login account shows all my normal folders, etc. I can work with my files. All folders in the two word login account are there, but are empty....
  8. Two account to Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two account to Login: Hi everyone, So yesterday 21 Apr 2020 my Windows 10 went through an update, well there is always an update, isn't it? But I notice after the update yesterday, there are suddenly two options to log-in to my laptop: 1. one is "Lia" which is me, the administrator and the...
  9. I have two accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have two accounts: I have two accounts, how do I remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts/f9e37af1-9fe8-4f1b-942b-c949237677ea
  10. I have two microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have two microsoft accounts: I would like to either delete one microsoft account or merge them. I have one under gmail and one under yahoo. Please let me know what I need to do. This happened because after buying my first laptop I created a sign in. It had a thumb print reader and I never had to sign...