Windows 10: How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code?

Discus and support How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post will show you how to login to Xbox using the microsoft.com/link code. Microsoft.com/link allows users to sign in to apps that don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 3, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code?

How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code? [​IMG]
    This post will show you how to login to Xbox using the microsoft.com/link code. Microsoft.com/link allows users to sign in to apps that don’t support MFA. Keep reading this post to learn how you can log in to Xbox using the microsoft.com/link code. What is microsoft.com/link code? Microsoft.com/link allows users to link their Microsoft account […]

This article How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 3, 2023

2. Xbox One - Redeem Code

Hello Frank,

We would like to know if you are referring to an Xbox prepaid code. If your prepaid code isn’t working, or if you see an error message or error code when you try to redeem it,
    we suggest that you follow the steps from this

link

Note: Prepaid codes cannot be used or activated if your Microsoft account is suspended or has a balance due. You must resolve all unpaid balances and account suspensions before you can use the prepaid code. To do so, see the following
    pages:

Please post back with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Dec 3, 2023
  4. How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code?

Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509

Hi Loraine,

I have the same issue, getting the error code "(0x409) 0x80131509" every time I try to login in the Xbox App.

I tried to follow all your steps.

• "Normal Startup" was already selected.
    • Changed Xbox Live - Auth Manager, Game Save and Networking Service to automatic and they are running
    Then wanted to delete account and cache folders, but there was no "TokenBroker" folder under %userprofile%\....\AC. Only a empty one called "Temp" which I deleted. Also my "Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider" folder is called slightly different: Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe.

I'm still unable to login. Do you have any other suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

FabianDean, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code?

1. How to login to Xbox using microsoft.com/link Code? - Similar Threads - login Xbox using

2. Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.: As previously written, Microsoft users constantly receive emails with one-time codes for logging in, and in response, we have received information that this cannot be stopped in any way. However, let's look at this from the perspective of hackers and bot users: The chance of...
  3. Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.: As previously written, Microsoft users constantly receive emails with one-time codes for logging in, and in response, we have received information that this cannot be stopped in any way. However, let's look at this from the perspective of hackers and bot users: The chance of...
  4. Using Phone Link and country codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Phone Link and country codes: When I attempt to send a message in Phone Link it doesn't permit me to type in a ten digit number without going to my contact list in Google. When a contact is pulled up it includes the country code which invalidates the call. The country code cannot be eliminated in the...
  5. Using Phone Link and country codes

Using Phone Link and country codes: When I attempt to send a message in Phone Link it doesn't permit me to type in a ten digit number without going to my contact list in Google. When a contact is pulled up it includes the country code which invalidates the call. The country code cannot be eliminated in the...
  6. Can't Login using Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login using Microsoft Login: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and this error message shows up whenever I click "Microsoft Login". I do not have a Mojang Account, but it'll let me go into the login screen there. I cannot use my Microsoft Login there so currently I don't have any way to play Minecraft on...
  7. How to use XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use XBox: I am 76, retired professor of Medicine in NY Medical school. I have been using PC since 2000 and never played computer or digital HD speedy games (I am limited to solitaire). Now with COVID-19 imposed restrictions and isolation and distancing, I must learn how to operate XBox...
  8. How to use XBox

in Windows 10 Support
    How to use XBox: I am 76, retired professor of Medicine in NY Medical school. I have been using PC since 2000 and never played computer or digital HD speedy games (I am limited to solitaire). Now with COVID-19 imposed restrictions and isolation and distancing, I must learn how to operate XBox...
  9. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams: this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account but after signing in on this device and when i go to settings to link them there is no option i can click on it. and when i go...
  10. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams: this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account but after signing in on this device and when i go to settings to link them there is no option i can click on it. and when i go...