Windows 10: how to LOGINTO win 10 "without SPOTLIGHT" and just the Photo login .

Discus and support how to LOGINTO win 10 "without SPOTLIGHT" and just the Photo login . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm at a loss of trying to get something worked out here .. When I reboot the PC and it then ( or it USED to ) default to the photo of either The Beach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ttodd0450, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

how to LOGINTO win 10 "without SPOTLIGHT" and just the Photo login .

I'm at a loss of trying to get something worked out here .. When I reboot the PC and it then ( or it USED to ) default to the photo of either The Beach scene thru a circular Rock.. or a Bike racing down a steep hill .. But instead it defaults to one of my three log in family names with the "sunlight streaming " thru the windows frame instead .. ( the graphic blue symbol (spotlight) of windows 10) .. I would like it to always default to one of the major login photos I'm trying to describe ..

Reason being is: I have three login names or members and the 'spotlight' always defaults to one of the family members , by defaulting to the photo and then clicking on it then brings up all three members to choose which one to log .. the way it is set up now the first name logged in is not set for any type of password so it is a two step method to change instead of one step with picture I describe above ..

I have tried to go into settings: personalized - and click around the features but it is not working . *Confused

:)

ttodd0450, Aug 9, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 9, 2016
  3. dtinaz Win User
    Windows 10 spotlight images stuck on the same picture

I applied the "disable Spotlight, clean out the Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_<Package ID> folder, enable Spotlight" fix and the first time I pressed Win+L, I got the pic I've been stuck on for months, but I did a couple more "Win+L, log in,
    Win+L, log in" cycles and finally Spotlight started working, with the little questions and hints appearing for the first time on this PC (or the first time in a so long that I don't remember). Mine had been stuck on the "Quill Lake, NZ" pic (with the red backpack).
    However, I did not need to do this for all user logins on my PC--just my own.

dtinaz, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

how to LOGINTO win 10 "without SPOTLIGHT" and just the Photo login .

1. how to LOGINTO win 10 "without SPOTLIGHT" and just the Photo login . - Similar Threads - LOGINTO without SPOTLIGHT

2. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the Spotlight photos?: I love the Spotlight photos, many of them are truly beautiful. Some of them aren't so good, or that I don't find personally appealling. But I have been making a critical error: I have been clicking on "Do you like this image", and now I am getting more and more of the same,...
  3. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the Spotlight photos?: I love the Spotlight photos, many of them are truly beautiful. Some of them aren't so good, or that I don't find personally appealling. But I have been making a critical error: I have been clicking on "Do you like this image", and now I am getting more and more of the same,...
  4. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Spotlight Not Working Win 10

Windows Spotlight Not Working Win 10: Hello everyone. I just joined this forum in hopes I can actually get a question answered that no one seems to be able to do. I have been given many solutions but all of them do not work. I have a 2019 Alienware 17 with an i9 processor and 32GB RAM. I have used Windows...
  6. Win Spotlight Will Not Work

Win Spotlight Will Not Work: I just reimaged Win 10 PRO and before I did that I suddenly could not longer get Spotlight to work. I have already tried the following fixes to no avail:settings.dat and roaming.lock individually, then click Rename and name them settings.dat.bak and...
  7. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  8. window's spotlight photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window's spotlight photos: so let's say I had a photo I thought was worthy of a window´s spotlight. would it be possible to submit my photo with the information or does windows hire its photographers? has there been a competition or anything?...
  9. how to change login on lockscreen to just numbers on win pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change login on lockscreen to just numbers on win pro: So, during one of the insider previews, we were able to change the login at the lock screen from our password, to a 4 digit number..The next insider preview changed that back to having to login with your password again. On my wife's win 10 home version, she has several...
  10. Win 10 won't login without internet connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 won't login without internet connection: I was having trouble logging into Windows 10. It would not accept my password. I discovered that I was having an issue with a network cable and had lost contact with the internet. Once I replaced the faulty cable, things are working fine. However, I realized that I might...