Windows 10: How to logout of microsoft edge

Discus and support How to logout of microsoft edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hey guys im new here..i want to know if any of you here know how to logout of Microsoft edge its automatically logged in with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by drill, Aug 2, 2015.

1. drill Win User

How to logout of microsoft edge

hey guys im new here..i want to know if any of you here know how to logout of Microsoft edge its automatically logged in with my Microsoft account...its there a registry tweak or something like that to log out.

:)

drill, Aug 2, 2015

2. Facebook login issue with WP apps

I want to logout from my primary Microsoft account in my Lumia. Is there any policy for it? Kiloo support just mailed me saying that it is a problem of corrupt syncing with my Microsoft account. They recommend me to logout from my primary account, but
    how to logout?

AbhinabaHazra, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Poor decision to separate Lock/Logout from Power-down/Restart

I am not a fan of how Microsoft has separated Lock/Logout from the Power settings. It just isn't logical to separate them. Plus, there is no drop down next to your ID so it's not obvious without random clicking where the Lock/Logout options are located.

HeatherKumor, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

How to logout of microsoft edge

1. How to logout of microsoft edge - Similar Threads - logout microsoft edge

2. Microsoft Store Logout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Logout: When I try to sign out of my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Store, it does not let me. I click sign out, put in my other accounts info, click log in, but it brings me back to the original account. I have seen someone else with a similar problem and were told to look in...
  3. Microsoft Store Logout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Logout: When I try to sign out of my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Store, it does not let me. I click sign out, put in my other accounts info, click log in, but it brings me back to the original account. I have seen someone else with a similar problem and were told to look in...
  4. Microsoft Store Logout

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Automatic logout

Automatic logout: Want to stop automatic logout in Windows 10. I have tried all the suggestions previously described from a few years ago. Does someone have a more recent post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-logout/bc048ca3-df78-413d-a983-a6ac2413db35
  6. logout of Microsoft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    logout of Microsoft: I would like to log out of microsoft, and let my roommate login, but can't logout. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logout-of-microsoft/02b0f081-28d6-4eed-a562-f896896c8e96
  7. How to logout of user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to logout of user: so i just got a new cpu mobo ram setup and did a fresh install of windows on a new m.2 ssd but instead of logging onto my old account i logged into new account when doing the install now im stuck on this account and i need to go back to the old one to do stuff on this pc need...
  8. I cannot logout of Microsoft Store

I cannot logout of Microsoft Store: I recently got a new computer for Christmas and I set up the computer with my main email. I logged into Microsoft store with my main email forgetting that all of my apps are on my secondary email, so I tried to log out of my main email. I click my icon, a window pops up, I...
  9. How to logout from windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to logout from windows 10: Hi, I really don't understand why I cannot logout from my PC. Basically, This is my work PC, I'm the hidden admin account, and yesterday, as a mistake, i signed in with my personal email address to the xbox app. Now, i'm logged in with that email everywhere on this...
  10. How to warn before logout

in Windows 10 Support
    How to warn before logout: How to get windows to warn you before you logout similar to in windows 7? 28944

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logout edge

2. logout microsoft edge

3. sign out of microsoft edge

4. how to sign out of microsoft edge,
  5. how to log out of microsoft edge,
  6. logout of edge,
  7. edge logout,
  8. how to logout from microsoft edge,
  9. how to log out of edge,
  10. microsoft edge logout account,
  11. log out of microsoft edge,