Windows 10: How to logout of microsoft edge

Discus and support How to logout of microsoft edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hey guys im new here..i want to know if any of you here know how to logout of Microsoft edge its automatically logged in with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by drill, Aug 2, 2015.

1. drill Win User

How to logout of microsoft edge

hey guys im new here..i want to know if any of you here know how to logout of Microsoft edge its automatically logged in with my Microsoft account...its there a registry tweak or something like that to log out.

:)

drill, Aug 2, 2015

2. Facebook login issue with WP apps

I want to logout from my primary Microsoft account in my Lumia. Is there any policy for it? Kiloo support just mailed me saying that it is a problem of corrupt syncing with my Microsoft account. They recommend me to logout from my primary account, but
    how to logout?

AbhinabaHazra, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Poor decision to separate Lock/Logout from Power-down/Restart

I am not a fan of how Microsoft has separated Lock/Logout from the Power settings. It just isn't logical to separate them. Plus, there is no drop down next to your ID so it's not obvious without random clicking where the Lock/Logout options are located.

HeatherKumor, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

How to logout of microsoft edge

1. How to logout of microsoft edge - Similar Threads - logout microsoft edge

2. Profile Logout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Profile Logout: My laptop is issued by my high school, and when I got it, it showed the "other user" screen to log in. I logged in fine, but after I shut the laptop down, it logged me out, its annoying to have to put in my username every time I want to log in to my computer. How do get it to...
  3. Remote logout of OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote logout of OneDrive: I have had several PCs setup with my Microsoft account. Since then have transferred some of them. One of the new recipients came to tell me he had many of my Onedrive files on the machine, that he didn't think he should be seeing, even though it was no longer syncing. He...
  4. RoboForm Automatic Logout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RoboForm Automatic Logout: No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either. A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS...
  5. How to sync Microsoft Edge settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync Microsoft Edge settings?: I tried but failed to sync Microsoft Edge setting on my both laptops - Surface pro 3 and Surface pro 6. I went into my Microsoft account and found that my both computers are doing great, the sync function is enabled on both devices. However my Surface pro 6 does not show my...
  6. how to uninstall microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to uninstall microsoft edge: how to uninstall microsoft edge in my laptop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-to-uninstall-microsoft-edge/4396e807-7d62-46bf-9994-cac8abb78daa
  7. How to uninstall Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to uninstall Microsoft Edge: Guides and software to uninstall Microsoft edge, https://news.softpedia.com/news/how-...0-491534.shtml 111947
  8. How to logout from windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to logout from windows 10: Hi, I really don't understand why I cannot logout from my PC. Basically, This is my work PC, I'm the hidden admin account, and yesterday, as a mistake, i signed in with my personal email address to the xbox app. Now, i'm logged in with that email everywhere on this...
  9. How to uninstall Microsoft Edge ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall Microsoft Edge ?: How to uninstall Microsoft Edge ? 12908
  10. How to warn before logout

in Windows 10 Support
    How to warn before logout: How to get windows to warn you before you logout similar to in windows 7? 28944

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logout edge

2. logout of edge

3. how to logout of microsoft edge

4. windows edge log out,
  5. how to log out of microsoft edge,
  6. log out of microsoft edge,
  7. HOT TO LOGOUT FROM EDGE,
  8. edge:\\settings logout,
  9. edge how to log out,
  10. microsoft edge user logout,
  11. how to logout from microsoft edge app,