Windows 10: How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%?

Discus and support How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When Lenovo Vantage came up on my screen I checked it out and found that it is not a scam but a good thing. The review itself, ingiving an example of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MosheLevin1, Oct 15, 2019.

1. How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%?

When Lenovo Vantage came up on my screen I checked it out and found that it is not a scam but a good thing. The review itself, ingiving an example of Vantage's benefits, said that for those who use their laptops almost all of the time plugged in, its better to reduce the Battery Charge Threshold for longer battery life.

How do I do that? I have Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad 320.

M

:)

MosheLevin1, Oct 15, 2019
  2. labeeman Win User

Battery status 100% fully charged

You need to read further as keeping the battery 100% with a trickle charge will reduce the life of a battery.

labeeman, Oct 15, 2019
  3. labeeman Win User

Nope not every laptop is designed that way Lenovo LT are not they will when plugged in will only charge when the battery is below a set percentage and then charge it to 100% then quit charging.

How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%? [​IMG]

labeeman, Oct 15, 2019
  4. RonTG Win User

How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%?

this method to keep it at 100% will not reduce battery life?

RonTG, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%?

1. How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%? - Similar Threads - Lower Battery Charge

2. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my battery charge to 100%?: Hello,My Windows laptop prolongs my battery life by only letting it charge to 59-60%. Since my laptop is usually plugged in, this usually isn't an issue, and in fact I appreciate it.However, whenever I want to use my laptop unplugged, the battery doesn't last very long since...
  3. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make my battery charge to 100%?: Hello,My Windows laptop prolongs my battery life by only letting it charge to 59-60%. Since my laptop is usually plugged in, this usually isn't an issue, and in fact I appreciate it.However, whenever I want to use my laptop unplugged, the battery doesn't last very long since...
  4. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery won't charge up to 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery won't charge up to 100%: Hello, my name is Shaikh Hosain. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 laptop. My laptop won't charge up to 100% it will stop at 99%. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-wont-charge-up-to-100/837b093a-6055-4438-899e-4b13f5ab2b42
  6. Battery not charging upto 100 %

Battery not charging upto 100 %: Hello, I have been facing this issue of not able to charge the laptop up to a full 100%. It charges from 75% to 80% and I have to repeatedly unplug and plug it to get it to94%.It refuses to charge beyond this level. I have tried the troubleshooting option, uninstalling and...
  7. Battery Not Charging To 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Not Charging To 100%: Hi, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 and am having an issue. ever since I updated to Windows 10, when I plug in my charger, the battery still discharges when I play any type of game so my computer can only charge when I'm not playing games. And normally the battery only charges...
  8. Laptop battery 100% Charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery 100% Charge: My Laptop battery is 100% Charge, but not supporting the computer. In that if I you should unplug the electric wire, my laptop would shut off. What can I do to have my battery work again? it seems as if the problems start after windows 10 automatically updating....
  9. Windows 10 Battery Charge 100%

Windows 10 Battery Charge 100%: How do I change the settings so my battery chrges to 100%? when i first bought it and set it up it gave me the option to set how much the battery would charge and to stop at a certain percentage, i want to set it to charge upto 100% not 60% Please help!...
  10. Battery status 100% fully charged

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery status 100% fully charged: Hello, I am using a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro on it (not OEM). I have calibrated my battery because it's status was "100% plugged in, charging". Now after calibration, when it reaches 100% the status is "100% Fully charged", but I think the battery is being...