Windows 10: how to make 144hz on my laptop?

Discus and support how to make 144hz on my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to force my laptop up to 144hz but can't find anything. I am using asus fx505gt laptop rigth now and tried everything. Searched for drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Giorgi Kvernadze, Nov 30, 2023.

1. how to make 144hz on my laptop?

I am trying to force my laptop up to 144hz but can't find anything. I am using asus fx505gt laptop rigth now and tried everything. Searched for drivers to update, reinstalled windows and of course I searched in it but couldn't make it more than 59.994hz

:)

Giorgi Kvernadze, Nov 30, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    No display signal in Windows at 144hz

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are using a monitor that supports 144Hz, however you getting black screen after the sign in page.

As per the information provided by you, I have checked that the monitor supports 144Hz. However, the Sapphire RX 570 graphics card that you are using supports only up to 120Hz using the display ports. Please refer the graphic card
    specification by clicking on
    Sapphire RX 570

I suggest you to set the refresh rate for the monitor at 120Hz and check the result.

Follow these steps to change the refresh rate of the monitor.

1. Press Windows key + I.
      This will open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Display.
    4. Click on Advanced display settings.
    5. Click on Display adapter properties for Samsung monitor.
    6. Click on Monitor tab.
    7. Under Monitor Settings, use the drop-down menu to select the refresh rate and change it to 120Hz.
    8. Click on Apply button.
    9. Click on OK button.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Nov 30, 2023
  4. how to make 144hz on my laptop?

Displaying 144hz on monitor from laptop

I have a gaming laptop and I have it hooked up to a monitor that can display up to 144hz. I have the laptop and the monitor connected through a HDMI cable. It seems I get 60hz instead of 144hz as the monitor advertised. Do you know how I can fix this problem?
    Please let me know, thanks.

My laptop: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFC44CL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My monitor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KO4518I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HIRENJOSHI, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

how to make 144hz on my laptop?

1. how to make 144hz on my laptop? - Similar Threads - 144hz laptop

2. Why is my laptop showing a blank screen on 144hz and 72hz but not on 60hz?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop showing a blank screen on 144hz and 72hz but not on 60hz?: I have a asus tuf dash f15 laptop, it has a i5 11300H and a rtx3060 graphics card, it was working fine untill 2 months ago when a quarter of my display started showing a blank screen and the other part of my screen works fine and now it only works when I put the refresh rate...
  3. Why is my laptop showing a blank screen on 144hz and 72hz but not on 60hz?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop showing a blank screen on 144hz and 72hz but not on 60hz?: I have a asus tuf dash f15 laptop, it has a i5 11300H and a rtx3060 graphics card, it was working fine untill 2 months ago when a quarter of my display started showing a blank screen and the other part of my screen works fine and now it only works when I put the refresh rate...
  4. My 60hz laptop's screen is completely black after I overdrived it to 144hz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My 60hz laptop's screen is completely black after I overdrived it to 144hz: I recently downloaded an application that was suggested by a YouTuber that could overdrive my laptop to 144hz. I downloaded it and "overdrived" it. I didn't realize until a week later that I'd never overdrived it So after that I did overdrive it and once I restarted my...
  5. My 60hz laptop's screen is completely black after I overdrived it to 144hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 60hz laptop's screen is completely black after I overdrived it to 144hz: I recently downloaded an application that was suggested by a YouTuber that could overdrive my laptop to 144hz. I downloaded it and "overdrived" it. I didn't realize until a week later that I'd never overdrived it So after that I did overdrive it and once I restarted my...
  6. My 60hz laptop's screen is completely black after I overdrived it to 144hz

7. Hey!, i have an Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop Geforce GTX 1650 with a 144hz screen but its stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey!, i have an Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop Geforce GTX 1650 with a 144hz screen but its stuck...: I fully deleted my windows while deleting everything in my computer and completely reseted my pc and before doing that I've never had that problem....
  8. Hey!, i have an Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop Geforce GTX 1650 with a 144hz screen but its stuck...

Hey!, i have an Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop Geforce GTX 1650 with a 144hz screen but its stuck...: I fully deleted my windows while deleting everything in my computer and completely reseted my pc and before doing that I've never had that problem....
  9. how to make 144hz on my laptop?

how to make 144hz on my laptop?: I am trying to force my laptop up to 144hz but can't find anything. I am using asus fx505gt laptop rigth now and tried everything. Searched for drivers to update, reinstalled windows and of course I searched in it but couldn't make it more than 59.994hz...
  10. how to make 144hz on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make 144hz on my laptop?: I am trying to force my laptop up to 144hz but can't find anything. I am using asus fx505gt laptop rigth now and tried everything. Searched for drivers to update, reinstalled windows and of course I searched in it but couldn't make it more than 59.994hz...