Windows 10: how to make a admin account in window 10

Discus and support how to make a admin account in window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please describe it with using of cmd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARNA VVIJAY, Mar 30, 2019.

1. how to make a admin account in window 10

please describe it with using of cmd

:)

ARNA VVIJAY, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown how to make a admin account in window 10 :(

Zakin, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

how to make a admin account in window 10

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

how to make a admin account in window 10

1. how to make a admin account in window 10 - Similar Threads - admin account window

2. Is there a security issue with making an account admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a security issue with making an account admin: For security, I typically setup a pc by setting up an local admin account and then create other accounts without local admin. My wife complains that she often get popups from Zoom about firewalls and can't remember the admin password to enable it. In the old days, you want to...
  3. How to make an app autostart as admin on a regular user account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make an app autostart as admin on a regular user account?: Hi, just started using PowerToys and it's pretty cool, but it requires admin access for the keyboard manager to work fully. I use a regular user account due to improve security, so if I enable admin mode, it requires the password upon each start-up. How to make it not require...
  4. How to make an account admin if all the accounts are normal users

How to make an account admin if all the accounts are normal users: Hi, I accidentally made all the accounts in my pc normal users there is no administrators how can I make on of them admin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-account-admin-if-all-the-accounts/de0c26a5-9cda-45a4-93ba-3b779152de66
  5. How do I make my only account admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my only account admin?: I have been trying to find ways to reset or restore my Lenovo Windows 10 PC, and in that process I may have accidentally made my own account non-admin. Because of that, the only account registered can't do anything an admin can, without a way to make another account, or at...
  6. How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

How to make an app run without admin on a Child account: I want my Msi Afterburner to run without the need to log into admin. Its a standard account so it doesn't have admin. And I'll be forgetting my password for admin forever so I just need to figure out how to make certain apps launch without the need of admin. Please help...
  7. How to make an account admin in Windows 10 pro?

How to make an account admin in Windows 10 pro?: I cannot play many games because my computer doesn't have an admin account but it shows that it does and I don't know which account it is. I also don't know how to make an account admin. please help....
  8. How to make someone admin in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make someone admin in windows 10?: I just have a local account but I can’t download things because I don’t have admin account. How do I make admin account because people say go to “Family & Friends” Settings but there isn’t anything called that. Windows 10 is frustrating. submitted by /u/i_dont_know_2000...
  9. I cannot make an account an admin

I cannot make an account an admin: Although I saw multiple videos on how to become an admin on desktop devices, I could not figure out how to become an admin on the Surface Go 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-make-an-account-an-admin/899fb40c-9ba6-4c87-a80e-f6d98d928692
  10. Existing child account - how to make a new Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Existing child account - how to make a new Admin account: Hi. I'm getting a bit confused about how to set up child's laptop with me as an Administrator. I've read a few internet articles but they all seem to start by assuming that you have set up the computer in your own name first and are then adding a child. I put the child's name...