Windows 10: How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

Discus and support How to make a bootable windows 10 usb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KayKayKo, Oct 15, 2014.

1. KayKayKo Win User

How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused

:)

KayKayKo, Oct 15, 2014
  2. JC9841 Win User

windows 10 upgrade boot up problems

Ok, last question, will downloading the ISO media file, will this automatically make the USB drive bootable? If not, how to make it bootable with Windows 10

JC9841, Oct 15, 2014
  3. GregFrank Win User
    Windows 10 bootable usb drive = how to create

How to make a bootable usb drive for windows 10

GregFrank, Oct 15, 2014
  4. Charlie Win User

Charlie, Oct 15, 2014
Thema:

1. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb - Similar Threads - bootable usb

2. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  3. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  4. How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7

How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron N5010. I bought it refurbished with a Windows 10. I wasn't enjoying it because it was lagging. I replaced the windows 10 with a window 7.Last month, I decided to wipe the hard drive and start afresh. I created a bootable USB drive with Rufus using...
  5. How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron N5010. I bought it refurbished with a Windows 10. I wasn't enjoying it because it was lagging. I replaced the windows 10 with a window 7.Last month, I decided to wipe the hard drive and start afresh. I created a bootable USB drive with Rufus using...
  6. C Drive not showing when I run Ubuntu from a bootable usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive not showing when I run Ubuntu from a bootable usb: I am trying to recover unuploaded OneDrive documents from a Dell Optiplex 7780 running Windows 11 that I got locked out of. I assume there should be a folder on the C drive where the un-uploaded documents would be stored. My plan was to use an Ubuntu bootable USB to access...
  7. C Drive not showing when I run Ubuntu from a bootable usb

C Drive not showing when I run Ubuntu from a bootable usb: I am trying to recover unuploaded OneDrive documents from a Dell Optiplex 7780 running Windows 11 that I got locked out of. I assume there should be a folder on the C drive where the un-uploaded documents would be stored. My plan was to use an Ubuntu bootable USB to access...
  8. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...: I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I SO files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-someone-to-create-a-bootable-usb-of/925ab170-8dc2-47b5-9e27-53abbefdf2fc
  9. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...: I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I SO files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-someone-to-create-a-bootable-usb-of/925ab170-8dc2-47b5-9e27-53abbefdf2fc
  10. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade