Windows 10: How to make a compressed zipped folder a specific app

Discus and support How to make a compressed zipped folder a specific app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Um.. so I wanted to make my file a Minecraft education compressed zipped folder on file explorer i saw a youtube vid that said i had to rename the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ebo Ibrahim, Jun 28, 2020.

1. How to make a compressed zipped folder a specific app

Um.. so I wanted to make my file a Minecraft education compressed zipped folder on file explorer i saw a youtube vid that said i had to rename the compressed zipped folder to: something.MC pack. i did that but it didn't make a Minecraft education compressed zipped folder.

:)

Ebo Ibrahim, Jun 28, 2020
  2. PF#
    PF# Win User

Compressed (zipped) folder error

This error message pops up when I try to zip a file:

Compressed (zipped) folder error

Unable to complete operation

Access denied

I have tried the two methods suggested on this forum and it still doesn't work. it has worked previously not sure how that changed

3. compressed Zip Folders

Hell What are zip compressed folder. Do photos file loss data when they are re-compressed)?

KathleenDonohueE5, Jun 28, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

How to make a compressed zipped folder a specific app

'Compressed (zip) Folder' Doesnt Work - How Do I Fix it?

Without knowing more specifics on the files/folders in question, I can only speak generally. It sounds like you are extracting, working on the files (changing/adding/deleting/other), then wanting to re-compress (Zip again) back into the original Zip file. There should be a message asking you to confirm over-write or something to that effect. Are you seeing anything like that?

(temporarily, set aside the suggestions for 7-Zip, Winrar, etc. I prefer 7-Zip myself, but don't want to cloud or divert the issue right now)

f14tomcat, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

How to make a compressed zipped folder a specific app

1. How to make a compressed zipped folder a specific app - Similar Threads - compressed zipped folder

2. The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error: The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Errorthis error shows up everytime i try to open a Zip-file, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-compressed-zipped-folder-is-invalid-error/65336e0b-c60c-406e-88a2-b9f2afb6bb6b
  3. The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error: The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Errorthis error shows up everytime i try to open a Zip-file, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-compressed-zipped-folder-is-invalid-error/65336e0b-c60c-406e-88a2-b9f2afb6bb6b
  4. Compressed zipped folders Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compressed zipped folders Error: I am attempting to open a zipped folder that I recently completed downloading this is actually about my 5th attempt at this, I even bought an external hard drive thinking that my computer might not have enough space, and yet ... I keep getting the same Windows error...
  5. Compressed zipped folders error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped folders error: Every time I start my computer, I get a box pop up with "Compressed zipped folders error". I can't work out why as it is on startup so I haven't tried to open or compress any files....
  6. Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied

Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied: [ATTACH] help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-the-compressed-zipped-folder-is-denied/9bbe03b7-758c-4042-8c60-33e9ba17c7df"
  7. Compressed zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped Folders: The popup shoes please insert the last Buddhist all the multi-volume set and click okay to continue I have tried looking online to find a solution for this problem but have not been able to I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home to pop up every time I open up Explorer this...
  8. Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder

Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder: I am trying to compress an image that is 3.6Mb in size. When I create a zip file the new image is the same size-it is not being reduced. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the program. Thanks....
  9. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error: [ATTACH] I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why? How do I fix the below message? Unable to complete the operation. Access is denied....
  10. Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors: Hi there, I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks....