Windows 10: How to make a difference between the screen brightness?

Discus and support How to make a difference between the screen brightness? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It used to be possible to have a different screen brightness on my notebook while it was charging and while it was not charging. Unfortunately, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JennyKompan, Aug 13, 2019.

1. How to make a difference between the screen brightness?

It used to be possible to have a different screen brightness on my notebook while it was charging and while it was not charging. Unfortunately, I cannot find this setting anymore. Does anybody have an idea, where I can find this setting?

:)

JennyKompan, Aug 13, 2019

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Aug 13, 2019
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 13, 2019
  4. How to make a difference between the screen brightness?

how to adjust the screen brightness?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

How exactly did you try to adjust the brightness on your system?

I suggest you to check the below link to know how to change brightness on Windows 10:Change screen brightness

If however you are not able to change the brightness, I suggest you update your display drivers and check if it helps:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

How to make a difference between the screen brightness?

1. How to make a difference between the screen brightness? - Similar Threads - difference between screen

2. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  3. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  4. How to make the bar brightness appear?

How to make the bar brightness appear?: Hi. My brightness bar isnt showing. The brightness is at the max level and it really hurts my eyes. I have watch too many tutorial video on youtube about how to fix that but none worked. Can help?...
  5. what's the difference between a lock screen and a screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what's the difference between a lock screen and a screensaver: what's the difference between the lock screen and screensaver settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-difference-between-a-lock-screen-and-a/93843e69-55bf-42f0-b17c-d3b1d73daae5
  6. Switching between different color settings brightness and contrast?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching between different color settings brightness and contrast?: Hello,is there a way to have multiple color settings for your display color profiles, so that you can switch between them?I'm not talking about the color of the taskbar or dark mode. But contrast/brightness/gamma settings.For example: I want to use my main color settings with...
  7. Brightness is different between the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness is different between the windows: I have different brightness settings between programms. My MS Teams is brighter than different application. In the picture I have attached a photo of Outook & Teams, which on other screens show the same grey menu. You can see that the grey in the outlook window on the left is...
  8. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  9. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  10. On-screen keyboard is inconsistent between different machines

On-screen keyboard is inconsistent between different machines: I've gone into the little gear icon on the on-screen keyboard, and I've downloaded language packs to avail. The matter is, the on-screen keyboard is different on all my machines. Also, opening the keyboard directly from Control Panel yields a different on-screen keyboard than...