Windows 10: How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive

Discus and support How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 only makes USB recovery drives. How do I make a DVD repair or recovery drive? 15061 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jim77, Aug 9, 2015.

1. jim77 Win User

How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive

Windows 10 only makes USB recovery drives. How do I make a DVD repair or recovery drive?

:)

jim77, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

I need to make a DVD repair or recovery disk in Window 10

Hi Herbert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You can create bootable disc by downloading Windows 10 ISO.

To download Windows 10 ISO, refer to the below link:

Download Windows 10

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Aug 9, 2015
  3. HerbertMcDonald Win User
    I need to make a DVD repair or recovery disk in Window 10

Windows 10 only makes a USB recovery or repair drive. How can I Make a

DVD copy?

HerbertMcDonald, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Back up and Restore (Windows 7)

Bazz, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive - Similar Threads - DVD repair recovery

2. How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reformat USB Recovery Drive: I used the "Create recovery drive" tool in Windows 10 to create a recovery drive on a USB stick. I no longer need that recovery drive and would like to use the USB stick for other things. I have been unable to erase or reformat the USB drive. I keep getting a write protection...
  3. how to close dvd drive tray

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to close dvd drive tray: how to close dvd tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-close-dvd-drive-tray/481d6ff0-6284-4ad0-a606-fc4a99bd047b
  4. Windows 10 usb recovery drive - how to make use of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 usb recovery drive - how to make use of it: I have a couple of the Microsoft USB recovery drives and want to format them to use for other things. Does anyone know of a KNOWN method that can remove the READ ONLY from the drives? I think its silly to have these laying around and cant use them. If I ever need one I can...
  5. VMware Player making DVD Drive disapear.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMware Player making DVD Drive disapear.: OK, lately I've been having issues with my DVD-ROM and recently replaced it with a new one as I thought that might solve the issue - that is it was randomly disappearing from the system, requiring a re-boot to get it back. Anyway I now realize I'm still having the issue...
  6. How to make cloned drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to make cloned drive bootable?: I cloned C drive to G via Macrium Reflect sector by sector but cannot understand why the cloned SSD is not bootable. What commands do I run to enable the mirror G drive to boot just like C?The hardware is MSI Titan GT80 SLI running Windows 10. [img] The G drive needs to say...
  7. No DVD Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No DVD Drive?: So apparently I don't have a dvd drive installed and I cant open any discs, anyone has a solution?? 24268
  8. How to make a system recovery disk on a SD-card

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make a system recovery disk on a SD-card: Hi! I am using a small tablet with Windows on it. It already has little space (32GB which is actually 29 GB), with Windows eating up a ton of space. Now, with a virtual partition on the tablet reserved for system recovery, I have less than 5 GB left, not enough for Windows...
  9. How to make a not in pace repair installation?

How to make a not in pace repair installation?: Hello, I've a dual boot Windows 8 and Windows 10 pro 64 bit notebook. I've lost - after having installed an application Screencamera - the possibility to boot to Windows 10 (even in Safe node!) so in order to regain access to it I'd try to make a repair installation; the...
  10. Making a Recovery Partition?

Making a Recovery Partition?: Recovery Partition... The thread above reminded me... My laptop has a partition with Windows 7 on it for recovery purposes. It was a long time ago, but I think I created it from an ISO. I can't even remember how it should be used! Is it possible to create the same in...