Windows 10: How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive

Discus and support How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 only makes USB recovery drives. How do I make a DVD repair or recovery drive? 15061 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jim77, Aug 9, 2015.

1. jim77 Win User

How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive

Windows 10 only makes USB recovery drives. How do I make a DVD repair or recovery drive?

:)

jim77, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

I need to make a DVD repair or recovery disk in Window 10

Hi Herbert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You can create bootable disc by downloading Windows 10 ISO.

To download Windows 10 ISO, refer to the below link:

Download Windows 10

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Aug 9, 2015
  3. I need to make a DVD repair or recovery disk in Window 10

Windows 10 only makes a USB recovery or repair drive. How can I Make a

DVD copy?

HerbertMcDonald, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Back up and Restore (Windows 7)

Bazz, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. How to make a DVD repair or recovery drive - Similar Threads - DVD repair recovery

2. Problems with making recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with making recovery drive: I want to do a recovery drive. The manuals write that I need a 32GB USB drive. But the "Create recovery drive" wizzard, with the option "save system files", asks only for a 16GB USB stick. The problem can not be with the USB stick, because the wizzard asks for the 16GB stick...
  3. Problems with making recovery drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with making recovery drive: I want to do a recovery drive. The manuals write that I need a 32GB USB drive. But the "Create recovery drive" wizzard, with the option "save system files", asks only for a 16GB USB stick. The problem can not be with the USB stick, because the wizzard asks for the 16GB stick...
  4. Cant make a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant make a recovery drive: When I go to make a recovery drive it says Some required files are missing and i looked at another support conversation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-a-windows-10-recovery-drive-some/6dd29184-2ddd-48f2-803a-a788cf9345b0and tried \reagentc...
  5. Cant make a recovery drive

Cant make a recovery drive: When I go to make a recovery drive it says Some required files are missing and i looked at another support conversation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-a-windows-10-recovery-drive-some/6dd29184-2ddd-48f2-803a-a788cf9345b0and tried \reagentc...
  6. How to make a USB recovery drive in Windows 10 [VIDEO]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a USB recovery drive in Windows 10 [VIDEO]: It's a good idea to create a recovery drive. That way, if your PC ever experiences a major issue such as hardware failure, you'll be able to use the recovery drive to reinstall Windows 10. You'll need a USB drive that's at least 16 gigabytes. Warning: Use an empty USB drive...
  7. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10: Hi, How can I make recovery DVD from Windows 10. I have 3 DVD purchased and want to make recovery DVD rather than making recovery USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-recovery-dvd-from-windows-10/826752b9-0b60-46c8-84bb-88636d29a761
  8. Repair Disc / Recovery Drive (how many needed?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Repair Disc / Recovery Drive (how many needed?): Hi, Maybe this thread should be under "Backup & Restore" instead of "General Support". Since it isn't a specific problem but rather a general question, I have posted it here, OK. I have found that the best way to get my computer back to working correctly when Win.10 goes...
  9. Windows 10 usb recovery drive - how to make use of it

Windows 10 usb recovery drive - how to make use of it: I have a couple of the Microsoft USB recovery drives and want to format them to use for other things. Does anyone know of a KNOWN method that can remove the READ ONLY from the drives? I think its silly to have these laying around and cant use them. If I ever need one I can...
  10. VMware Player making DVD Drive disapear.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMware Player making DVD Drive disapear.: OK, lately I've been having issues with my DVD-ROM and recently replaced it with a new one as I thought that might solve the issue - that is it was randomly disappearing from the system, requiring a re-boot to get it back. Anyway I now realize I'm still having the issue...