Windows 10: How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN?

Discus and support How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make my own font in Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT AN ELECTRONIC PEN OR TOUCHSCREEN, as I do not have any of those. The only accessories I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom.321, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Tom.321 Win User

How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN?

I want to make my own font in Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT AN ELECTRONIC PEN OR TOUCHSCREEN, as I do not have any of those. The only accessories I have are a Logitech M185 wireless mouse.

:)

Tom.321, Jan 8, 2021

2. How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

I want to make a font for typing in my con-lang (Constructed Language) But I don't have a pen, so how can I use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

DeclanSpencer, Jan 8, 2021
  3. How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

That did not really answer my question at all, I was asking "How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?" and The Post you Linked didn't say anything about "How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?", It just said "Use
    your pen to write these letters and symbols, and click/tap on the Next button at the top right corner when finished. (see screenshot below)"

obadakikar, Jan 8, 2021
  4. How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN?

Windows Font Maker without a pen?

I am aware that this question has been asked before, but people keep getting machine-learning responses that dodge the question. Therefore, I am wording this question in a bit of a quirky way so bear with me.

My question is: would it be possible to use Windows Font Maker without investing in a pen? I would like to create a font for a constructed language, and have researched many tools but they either charge money/ are limited in functionality or are rather
    tricky to use. Windows font maker seems a legitimate choice, but the problem is that a pen is required to use it. I was wondering if it would be possible to create an artificial pen device of some sort to trick the app into thinking it is being operated by
    a pen, or some other method?

Au'etyAxixus, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN?

1. How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN? - Similar Threads - font Microsoft Font

2. Microsoft Font Maker does not work with Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Font Maker does not work with Wacom tablet: I have a Wacom Intuos BT S CTL-4100WL tablet on my Windows 11 22H2 PC and thought it would work with Microsoft Font Maker. It does not. I can place the pen-pointer in the letter boxes, but it doesn't allow me to "write" in them. The pointer moves around the screen, so the...
  3. Microsoft Font Maker does not work with Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Font Maker does not work with Wacom tablet: I have a Wacom Intuos BT S CTL-4100WL tablet on my Windows 11 22H2 PC and thought it would work with Microsoft Font Maker. It does not. I can place the pen-pointer in the letter boxes, but it doesn't allow me to "write" in them. The pointer moves around the screen, so the...
  4. is there a way to undo? Please make a undo/eraser function for microsoft font maker!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is there a way to undo? Please make a undo/eraser function for microsoft font maker!!!: I've looked around and it seems there is no way to undo work, which personally I find outrageous. I have a graphic tablet so it doesn't have an eraser part/top, it's not that hard to make an undo button man...If there is any possible way to undo work other than exiting it and...
  5. Windows Font Maker without a pen?

Windows Font Maker without a pen?: I am aware that this question has been asked before, but people keep getting machine-learning responses that dodge the question. Therefore, I am wording this question in a bit of a quirky way so bear with me. My question is: would it be possible to use Windows Font Maker...
  6. Microsoft Font Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Font Maker: I have Windows 10 Asus Laptop, Windows 10 LenovoPC and Windows 7 Dell PC. All three have no pen touch input available for this display. If I purchased a graphics pen and touch add on device could I then be able to use the microsoft font maker? Any help on this would be...
  7. How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?: I really wanna make my own font but I don't own a pen or something like that and my computer does not have Touch-Screen, What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-microsoft-font-maker-without-a-pen/3b8e9770-26eb-405c-adcb-d22b165d1c3f
  8. Microsoft Font Maker - is there really no undo/erase function?

Microsoft Font Maker - is there really no undo/erase function?: Hi everyone, I downloaded Microsoft Font Maker earlier, & wanted to ask anyone else that's used it about a question I had. . . although I'm able to write with my stylus & input the characters as required, I'm unable to undo or erase if I make a mistake. Am I missing...
  9. Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently moved the Font management from Control Panel to Settings in Windows 10 April 2018 Update, and the company also published its fonts in the app store. It looks like Microsoft is making another important step in this regard. The company quietly published a...
  10. Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10: How to: Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10 How to Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. The...