Windows 10: How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears?

Discus and support How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, there's a "permanent" question, being asked from Microsoft. (see screenshot) Is there a way to answer it with a simple yes or no, so that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 31, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears?

Hi, there's a "permanent" question, being asked from Microsoft. (see screenshot)
    Is there a way to answer it with a simple yes or no, so that it disappears?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 31, 2015

2. My new E72, or how to make a phone **** so bad that it hurts when you use it.

No point in doing that. I realized i overreacted. I'm deeply sorry.

Maybe i was expecting too much or expectations were too high.

It's just that nokia used to connect PEOPLE. Now they make phones and other devices.

I hope someone sees the difference. People have found new ways to connect.

Why do we even pay for minutes and sms when 10 euro get's you unlimited internet access. We are STUCK.

basilmir---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. samovba Win User
    My new E72, or how to make a phone **** so bad that it hurts when you use it.

I actually took the time to log in and post this.

I'm 27. I'm a business user, Architect.

"MY opinion"

I've searched for about 10 min for a way to submit feedback on how i feel with my new e72 phone. This will have to do... since actually having a big button "Tell us how you feel about our products" on the main page seems, well TOO DIRECT.

I left the "apple" world in search for an alternative, AFTER 11 months. The keyboard on the iphone, although good, does not hold a candle to a real keyboard. Text prediciton is ****. It did do most of the stuff i needed in an "ok" fashion, no bells there.
    But still managed to get **** done.

.... lots to say here but it's not why i logged in.

For nokia: E72 is a good phone, hardware wise. Software... i was NOT pleased when i found out that, 10 years since the first symbian phone, NOT ONE THING about the gui concept has changed. This is actually a 10 year old phone manufactured today. The menus
    are not faster, even though i read the specs and they SEEM up to date.

Who needs FOTA when i can't even put the maps application on the homescreen with less than 20 clicks.

Going to the download page i downloaded OVI. This was a HUGE mistake. Enough said i'm PAST the age when i consider "cute" graphics an improvement. This piece of software is BY FAR the worst one yet. When PC suite came out it was in improvement, OVI is not.

The interface is the worst one yet. It does not resemble the phone, the design has NO RELATION to what it does, just lines and big text. The **** which has hit the industry lately is amazing, people are NOT using stuff that's inside the OS. Believe it or
    not, my "new" phone will not sync my settings for the email accounts with Outlook.

Outlook = the single biggest business tool on the market ( true... not the best )

I bought a business phone that can't sync my information.

After manually entering the information for all my e-mail accounts, some work and some do not. Outlook configured them automatically and they work. Now i have to search which settings it got right and which it did not.

I can almost "feel" nokia going the apple way with touch and all, with "simple" interfaces that only make people angry and by making it easy for people to have an @ovi email but NOT be able to check my own company's email. MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LIKE APPLE.
    But with ***** support, bad software, even worse costumer feedback slowly but surely people will stick with the iphone JUST because it's so obvious and EASY to set up.

After exploring the settings i found that "vibration feedback" for the optical scroll is turned off by default. I was thinking, 2 hours ago, that i still preferred to click the buttons. WITH the feedback the optical scroll is GREAT.

There is just no attention to detail. Do people inside nokia USE the phones? Most people will never use the optical scroll because IT HAS NO FEEDBACK to the USER!!!

Let me be the first business user to tell you i don't need an @ovi mail on my e72.

It takes a lot of practice to make a good phone, but somehow you can fail in so many ways. Nokia needs to make it's phones GREAT, and it's all in the settings FOR EACH PHONE.

Don't try to beat apple at it's own game, just be a great NOKIA (and for the love of god, fix the e72 out of the box settings, fix the e-mail app, what is it doing in "Messaging" WHO USES SMS ANYMORE?!)

samovba, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears?

1. How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Question Selectable

2. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION: This is on how to make Windows 11 usable with simple fixes. You can use explorer patcher to get some stuff fixed and some stuff reverted to the classic like the personalize in control panel or the old about windows not winver in control panel. BUT! Do not use the classic...
  3. How to make these double pink arrows disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make these double pink arrows disappear: Hello, I was working with Windows Narrator that these double pink arrows appeared from nowhere, How can I make them disappear again? they didn't go away even after I turned off the Narrator. Please help me with this. [ATTACH]...
  4. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  5. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  6. Question on selecting the Microsoft Account vs the alternative choice

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question on selecting the Microsoft Account vs the alternative choice: Doing research on Win 10 Home before starting up my new Dell Win 10 desktop. Apparently one of the first notifications one gets when opening Win 10 for the first time is a decision on whether the user wants to use a Microsoft Account or an alternate (something like their own...
  7. bluetooth on/off selection disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth on/off selection disappeared: While I was working w/ it my Bluetooth mouse stopped functioning and while hunting for the reason I noticed that the "on/off" selection for Bluetooth in my Windows settings>Bluetooth devices is not available. It also states my Bluetooth is turned off but I can't find where...
  8. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...: With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and this is not good. I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to...
  9. so simple question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    so simple question: Can you use a ps4 controller for a game emulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/so-simple-question/1df12f99-c8bd-4482-998b-4b1af1156ca6
  10. question bubble disappears

in Browsers and Email
    question bubble disappears: Good Day All Weird happenings, on the question headers on this site (others as well) the bubble that pops up when mousing over the question has stopped, any clue as to how to fix this. I have even wen't as far as running DISM to restore health to fix it and no luck...