How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears?

Discus and support How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, there's a "permanent" question, being asked from Microsoft. (see screenshot) Is there a way to answer it with a simple yes or no, so that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 31, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Hi, there's a "permanent" question, being asked from Microsoft. (see screenshot)
    Is there a way to answer it with a simple yes or no, so that it disappears?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 31, 2015
  2. basilmir---01 Win User

My new E72, or how to make a phone **** so bad that it hurts when you use it.

No point in doing that. I realized i overreacted. I'm deeply sorry.

Maybe i was expecting too much or expectations were too high.

It's just that nokia used to connect PEOPLE. Now they make phones and other devices.

I hope someone sees the difference. People have found new ways to connect.

Why do we even pay for minutes and sms when 10 euro get's you unlimited internet access. We are STUCK.

basilmir---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. samovba Win User
    My new E72, or how to make a phone **** so bad that it hurts when you use it.

I actually took the time to log in and post this.

I'm 27. I'm a business user, Architect.

"MY opinion"

I've searched for about 10 min for a way to submit feedback on how i feel with my new e72 phone. This will have to do... since actually having a big button "Tell us how you feel about our products" on the main page seems, well TOO DIRECT.

I left the "apple" world in search for an alternative, AFTER 11 months. The keyboard on the iphone, although good, does not hold a candle to a real keyboard. Text prediciton is ****. It did do most of the stuff i needed in an "ok" fashion, no bells there.
    But still managed to get **** done.

.... lots to say here but it's not why i logged in.

For nokia: E72 is a good phone, hardware wise. Software... i was NOT pleased when i found out that, 10 years since the first symbian phone, NOT ONE THING about the gui concept has changed. This is actually a 10 year old phone manufactured today. The menus
    are not faster, even though i read the specs and they SEEM up to date.

Who needs FOTA when i can't even put the maps application on the homescreen with less than 20 clicks.

Going to the download page i downloaded OVI. This was a HUGE mistake. Enough said i'm PAST the age when i consider "cute" graphics an improvement. This piece of software is BY FAR the worst one yet. When PC suite came out it was in improvement, OVI is not.

The interface is the worst one yet. It does not resemble the phone, the design has NO RELATION to what it does, just lines and big text. The **** which has hit the industry lately is amazing, people are NOT using stuff that's inside the OS. Believe it or
    not, my "new" phone will not sync my settings for the email accounts with Outlook.

Outlook = the single biggest business tool on the market ( true... not the best )

I bought a business phone that can't sync my information.

After manually entering the information for all my e-mail accounts, some work and some do not. Outlook configured them automatically and they work. Now i have to search which settings it got right and which it did not.

I can almost "feel" nokia going the apple way with touch and all, with "simple" interfaces that only make people angry and by making it easy for people to have an @ovi email but NOT be able to check my own company's email. MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LIKE APPLE.
    But with ***** support, bad software, even worse costumer feedback slowly but surely people will stick with the iphone JUST because it's so obvious and EASY to set up.

After exploring the settings i found that "vibration feedback" for the optical scroll is turned off by default. I was thinking, 2 hours ago, that i still preferred to click the buttons. WITH the feedback the optical scroll is GREAT.

There is just no attention to detail. Do people inside nokia USE the phones? Most people will never use the optical scroll because IT HAS NO FEEDBACK to the USER!!!

Let me be the first business user to tell you i don't need an @ovi mail on my e72.

It takes a lot of practice to make a good phone, but somehow you can fail in so many ways. Nokia needs to make it's phones GREAT, and it's all in the settings FOR EACH PHONE.

Don't try to beat apple at it's own game, just be a great NOKIA (and for the love of god, fix the e72 out of the box settings, fix the e-mail app, what is it doing in "Messaging" WHO USES SMS ANYMORE?!)

samovba, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. How to Make a Microsoft Question Selectable so it Disappears? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Question Selectable

2. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I have 2 computers. I have just now set up Microsoft Login on both. I did them side-by-side and at the same time (and that may have been my mistake!) I used the exact same login name, password and password hint on both. I restarted both at about the same time. Now I can...
  3. microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account: everytime I log into my computer I keep being told Microsoft account proplem we need to fix your Microsoft acct (your password has properly been changed). select here to fix it in the shared experience settings why is this...
  4. Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth: I use the microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard. The problem is it goes to sleep if not being used for around 10 minutes. It then takes at least 10-15 minutes of messing around with bluetooth to get it to reconnect again (turning bluetooth and the keyboard on and off again,...
  5. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  6. Make a Shortcut Always Run as a Administrator

Make a Shortcut Always Run as a Administrator: How do you make a shortcut (on my desktop) always Run as a Administrator ? Thanks for any help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/make-a-shortcut-always-run-as-a-administrator/c09bf487-952b-4a51-80ed-732ac96ea3b2
  7. How do I remove a RAID 1 configuration created by Intel RST on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I remove a RAID 1 configuration created by Intel RST on Windows 10?: G'day all, I have an Acer Predator G9-593 running Windows 10. I have a 256GB SSD and 2TB HDD and created a RAID 1 volume using Intel Rapid Store Technology. I want to return the drives back to the native configuration (break/disable the RAID 1), but am not having any luck....
  8. How to schedule a task on action center notification trigger

How to schedule a task on action center notification trigger: Hi, I would like to create a task in Task Scheduler on Windows 10, which is triggered if a specific notification appears in Action Center. How can I do this, or is this even possible? Thanks in advance, David...
  9. How do I disable the notification icon on my acer laptop? as it keeps popping up and making...

How do I disable the notification icon on my acer laptop? as it keeps popping up and making...: How do I disable the notification icon on my laptop? as it keep popping up and making a lot of noices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-disable-the-notification-icon-on-my-acer/de41b656-b1b8-4951-81d2-fb583da0d19e
  10. Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Concepts, the award-winning, advanced sketching and design app for professional creators is now available for Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store. The Concepts is a very popular app on the Apple App Store for iOS devices. It comes with features like infinite canvas and organic...