Windows 10: How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

Discus and support How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Sep 14, 2019.

1. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one page which is the 3rd page.

I do have regular adobe reader. I can open this documents 2 ways, adobe acrobat reader dc or the default way on my windows 10 computer.

Can someone tell me how to do this? I will be emailing this document to an email. Then going to a computer shop and log into email and then print those documents because i do not have a computer.

:)

paulyjustin, Sep 14, 2019
  2. donnylad Win User

printing 2 pages on 1 page

Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it.
    Thanks in advance
    Len

donnylad, Sep 14, 2019
  3. How do I print multiple PDFs on 1 page with Windows 10?

How do I print multiple PDF pictures on 1 page with Windows 10?

MeganLabes, Sep 14, 2019
  4. JAW55DD Win User

How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

Multiple pages per sheet from PDF document

Upgraded to Windows 10 and 1320c printer works fine BUT when printing a PDF file the option to print multiple pages per sheet is no longer available. It worked fine under Windows 7 and 8 on any printer including the 1320c. Looking at other PCs it appears
    that the options available when printing PDF files under Windows 10 is printer dependent.

I have tried opening the PDF file with Word2013 and that does allow me to print multiple pages per sheet BUT critical symbols in the PDF document all appear as identical small squares in the Word version rendering it useless.

Any suggestions?

JAW55DD, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

1. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing? - Similar Threads - multiple page pdf

2. I can not print one photo or pdf file multiple times on 1 page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not print one photo or pdf file multiple times on 1 page.: I can not print one photo or pdf file multiple times on 1 page. When i try it shows only 1 photo. Please click these 2 links. https://ibb.co/NVhgfky and https://ibb.co/d0k8BD0 As you can see in this picture i chose 9 photos in one page but it shows only 1. Same thing on...
  3. I can not print one photo or pdf file multiple times on 1 page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not print one photo or pdf file multiple times on 1 page.: I can not print one photo or pdf file multiple times on 1 page. When i try it shows only 1 photo. Please click these 2 links. https://ibb.co/NVhgfky and https://ibb.co/d0k8BD0 As you can see in this picture i chose 9 photos in one page but it shows only 1. Same thing on...
  4. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  5. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  6. print to pdf only show 1 page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print to pdf only show 1 page: print to pdf only show 1 page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf-only-show-1-page/cff52a47-fb1e-4f93-96f2-741c9f734d10
  7. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  8. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  9. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  10. printing 2 pages on 1 page

printing 2 pages on 1 page: Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it. Thanks in advance Len 44868

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make multiple pdf pages into one sheet when printing