Windows 10: How to make a scroll bar darker?

Discus and support How to make a scroll bar darker? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a method to make a scroll bar darker. I have a problem with sight and it gives me trouble to distinguish the grey hue. Thank you a lot CHEERS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TyrellMSGibbs, May 23, 2020.

1. How to make a scroll bar darker?

Is there a method to make a scroll bar darker. I have a problem with sight and it gives me trouble to distinguish the grey hue. Thank you a lot
    CHEERS

:)

TyrellMSGibbs, May 23, 2020

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

How to make a scroll bar darker? tpu.png

anticlutch, May 23, 2020
  3. Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, May 23, 2020
  4. Pedr Win User

How to make a scroll bar darker?

Scroll bar on main menu scrolls straight to last item

When I click on the scroll bar of the main windows menu (bottom left button) and start to scroll down, the scrolling then continues automatically to the last item on the list so that I can't access the others. It is as if gravity has taken charge! There is no problem with scroll bars in web windows or in Excel. I think the same problem was happening in Word last week but it is not today. I have tried following various recommended fixes including a clean boot, running Windows defender scan and switching off some mouse functions. I am no computer expert so it is possible I have perforemd all these actions correctly. Nothing has solved the problem. I've also tried a different mouse.
    Any suggestions as to what is the cause of the problem and how I might fix it would be very much appreciated. The graphics card is fairly ancient: could this be the problem?

Thema:

How to make a scroll bar darker?

1. How to make a scroll bar darker? - Similar Threads - scroll bar darker

2. Taskbar Color make it Darker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Color make it Darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make the start menu, taskbar, and the action center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. The light windows mode is just too...
  3. Taskbar Color make it darker

Taskbar Color make it darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make thestart menu, taskbar, and theaction center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. Any registry hacks?...
  4. How can I make the screen text darker?

How can I make the screen text darker?: Since I changed to Windows 10 it's all light gray, light blue or yellow. Can't see it very well against a white background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-screen-text-darker/7cc7ca68-1e7c-4f41-ae1d-29b542b8b0e0
  5. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  6. make windows backgrounds darker

make windows backgrounds darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all window backgrounds bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC...
  7. make fonts bold or darker

make fonts bold or darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all fonts bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on 1 HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC all my...
  8. how to make screen text darker

how to make screen text darker: hi - i can barely read the light text on my computer. windows 10 lenovo laptop. how can i darken it. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-screen-text-darker/eb378c93-2daa-4069-af8e-44bc8768f758
  9. how do I make text darker

how do I make text darker: how do I make text darker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-text-darker/3ac04976-6dd6-426a-8bcf-16cda94ca6d5
  10. make text appear darker on the screen

make text appear darker on the screen: I have windows 10 and the letters are mostly light. Some letters are darker than other but really hard to read. I have hunted and hunted to find where I can make the text more bold. This ole grannie really needs help. Thank you DeLories...