Windows 10: How to make a Sig?

Discus and support How to make a Sig? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Made you look! There are some incredible Sig builders on this forum. I wish I could build them as they do. But with limited resources as I have, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jun 28, 2020 at 1:02 AM.

1. Lance1 Win User

How to make a Sig?

Made you look! There are some incredible Sig builders on this forum. I wish I could build them as they do. But with limited resources as I have, I have to improvise. So how did I build my basic Sig?? It's kind of a game to find the sources and how it was put together. This is a brain teaser that makes you think. It starts with image 1 to the finished image. So how did I do it? Basic for those in the know. don't cheat.

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

4. newtekie1 Win User

How to make a Sig?

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

Thema:

How to make a Sig?

1. How to make a Sig? - Similar Threads - Sig

2. Windows 10 20H1 shows up on Bluetooth SIG ahead of launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 shows up on Bluetooth SIG ahead of launch: Microsoft began testing out Windows 10 20H1 in February 2019 when the company offered it to those in the Skip Ahead ring of Windows Insider program. For the first time, Microsoft publicly tested Windows 10’s major update for almost one year and the firm is now finally...
  3. how to sig in wit Cortana

in Cortana
    how to sig in wit Cortana: how to sig in wit Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sig-in-wit-cortana/07cd4562-c503-4fb2-94c1-0f845edf4f35"
  4. PCI-SIG announces new PCI Express 5.0 specification

in Windows 10 News
    PCI-SIG announces new PCI Express 5.0 specification: PCI-SIG® today announced the release of PCI Express® (PCIe®) 5.0 specification, reaching 32GT/s transfer rates, while maintaining low power and backwards compatibility with previous technology generations. “New data-intensive applications are driving demand for unprecedented...
  5. Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10.: Hej! Uppdaterade precis till windows 1809 versionen och då började det krångla. Windows 10 hänger sig i några sekunder när man trycker in på display settings eller bara trycker nere på volym ikonen nere i höger hörn. detta beror på när jag duplicerat min gamingskärm med mitt...
  6. Bluetooth SIG PTS Dongle Drivers don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth SIG PTS Dongle Drivers don't work in Windows 10: Hi, I have this exact problem described here, and absolutely nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/drivers-for-usb-device-only-work-in-safe-mode/907082d3-2535-4dfe-8a97-3126d80732b6 Can someone from Microsoft help with this?...
  7. Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members: Animated 'Minimal Title' Sig #1 in any colour customised to your requirements. [img] [img] [img] 112353
  8. How to use PowerShell to investigate Windows Defender's malware sigs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to use PowerShell to investigate Windows Defender's malware sigs: How to use PowerShell to investigate Windows Defender's malware signature definitions database What malware does Windows Defender recognize? Learn how to use PowerShell's Defender cmdlets to peek inside the malware signature definitions database. Let's take a closer...
  9. Custom made sig and avatar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom made sig and avatar: Do you want a custom made signature or an avatar? Then we will make you one on your request! You tell us how it should look and we will try to make it. The NineForum signature sizes is as follows; Max size in pixels is 700x100 pixels. Max filesize is 512KB. Seeing that...