Windows 10: How to make a Sig?

Discus and support How to make a Sig? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Made you look! There are some incredible Sig builders on this forum. I wish I could build them as they do. But with limited resources as I have, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Lance1 Win User

How to make a Sig?

Made you look! There are some incredible Sig builders on this forum. I wish I could build them as they do. But with limited resources as I have, I have to improvise. So how did I build my basic Sig?? It's kind of a game to find the sources and how it was put together. This is a brain teaser that makes you think. It starts with image 1 to the finished image. So how did I do it? Basic for those in the know. don't cheat.

:)

Lance1, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 28, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to make a Sig?

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

How to make a Sig?

1. How to make a Sig? - Similar Threads - Sig

2. Shut Down Unexpectedly BlueScreen Problem Sig Code : D1 BucketCode :18446744073709551615

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut Down Unexpectedly BlueScreen Problem Sig Code : D1 BucketCode :18446744073709551615: ALIENWARE AURORA RYZEN EDITION R14 Windows 11 Home AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB MemoryWindows Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe Creation Time: 2/3/2023 9:27:39 PM Problem: Shut down unexpectedly Status:...
  3. Shut Down Unexpectedly BlueScreen Problem Sig Code : D1 BucketCode :18446744073709551615

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut Down Unexpectedly BlueScreen Problem Sig Code : D1 BucketCode :18446744073709551615: ALIENWARE AURORA RYZEN EDITION R14 Windows 11 Home AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB MemoryWindows Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe Creation Time: 2/3/2023 9:27:39 PM Problem: Shut down unexpectedly Status:...
  4. I can't log-in to Xbox on Windows 10. When I hit sig-in a pop up box show then go away...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log-in to Xbox on Windows 10. When I hit sig-in a pop up box show then go away...: When I hit sig-in a pop up box show then go away within 1 second. It won't show the box to put my info in it just disappears. I tried resarting my laptop as well as clearing my cache and cookies and nothing is working....
  5. I can't log-in to Xbox on Windows 10. When I hit sig-in a pop up box show then go away...

I can't log-in to Xbox on Windows 10. When I hit sig-in a pop up box show then go away...: When I hit sig-in a pop up box show then go away within 1 second. It won't show the box to put my info in it just disappears. I tried resarting my laptop as well as clearing my cache and cookies and nothing is working....
  6. PC terkunci tiba tiba saat lagi mode tidur dan tidak bisa sig in ke windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC terkunci tiba tiba saat lagi mode tidur dan tidak bisa sig in ke windows: Saat mau sig in ke windows tidak bisa bisa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-terkunci-tiba-tiba-saat-lagi-mode-tidur-dan/7d3f90e9-1c8d-4203-a23f-083852c29aeb
  7. PC terkunci tiba tiba saat lagi mode tidur dan tidak bisa sig in ke windows

PC terkunci tiba tiba saat lagi mode tidur dan tidak bisa sig in ke windows: Saat mau sig in ke windows tidak bisa bisa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-terkunci-tiba-tiba-saat-lagi-mode-tidur-dan/7d3f90e9-1c8d-4203-a23f-083852c29aeb
  8. Min ps4 kontroll beter sig som en mus när jag spelar dator spel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Min ps4 kontroll beter sig som en mus när jag spelar dator spel.: Det är väldigt jobbigt när man spelar något och så tabbar den ut. Någon känd lösning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/min-ps4-kontroll-beter-sig-som-en-mus-n%C3%A4r-jag/9f2a1ca3-094f-4f30-9879-1cb1a2801c53
  9. Min ps4 kontroll beter sig som en mus när jag spelar dator spel.

Min ps4 kontroll beter sig som en mus när jag spelar dator spel.: Det är väldigt jobbigt när man spelar något och så tabbar den ut. Någon känd lösning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/min-ps4-kontroll-beter-sig-som-en-mus-n%C3%A4r-jag/9f2a1ca3-094f-4f30-9879-1cb1a2801c53
  10. Sig-In Activity............

Sig-In Activity............: Hi,People from different countries and continents try to log into my Windows:What is the difference between tentative 1 and 2 circled in red?Thanks you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sig-in-activity/da939ea3-08bf-4c1c-b98e-35cce7e5e57e