Windows 10: how to make a small video with music for a home for sale

Discus and support how to make a small video with music for a home for sale in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to make a small video with music for a home for sale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LorrieWilliams, Jun 16, 2020.

1. how to make a small video with music for a home for sale

how to make a small video with music for a home for sale

:)

LorrieWilliams, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

What exactly are are "My music", "My Pictures" and "My videos"

You can't redirect the shortcut links which is the subject of the post

Steve C, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Dparas Win User
    Cant turn off cloud collection on music + videos.

Music + videos settings only display suggestions link.. I'm from the philippines and i have the latest updates on my phone.. I need help because my music list is displaying duplicate

Thanks!!

Dparas, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

adding background music to video

You need a video editing program to do that. Because you tell you have no experience, I recommend you start with a free one before spending money, to see if video editing is something you might get interested in.

In my opinion, the absolutely easiest to use and by far the best of all free editors is OpenShot (OpenShot Video Editor | Free, Open, and Award-Winning Video Editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows!)

It is Open Source (Open source - Wikipedia), free with no hidden costs for additional features.

When installed, run OpenShot. List numbers refer to numbers in screenshot:
    1. Select Project Files
    2. Click + to browse to and import your video
    3. Video will be added to Project Files
    4. Drag the video to timeline, to any free track. Be sure to add video so that beginning of it touches the red vertical line at beginning of the track
    5. Right click video track, select Separate Audio > Single clip

how to make a small video with music for a home for sale [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

Audio will be separated from video and moved to another track. Select the audio track, right click it and select Remove Clip:

Audio track will be cleared, the original audio of your video removed.

Import your music file to Project Files exactly as you imported the video, and drag it to any free track.

Usually the added audio track is not the same length than the video. If your music lasts longer than the video, go to end of timeline and drag audio track content so that it ends at the same point than video:

If your music track is shorter than video, you can add it again at the end of current audio track.

Now you can export (save) the video:

That's it! Easy, fast and free.

Note Please notice that if you want to publish the video on social media, YouTube and such, you must own copyrights for audio and video content, or have copyright owner's permission. On my 100+ Windows videos, when I feel the video needs some background music, I use the copyright free music from YouTube. Another free source is the Free Music Archive.

Thema:

1. how to make a small video with music for a home for sale - Similar Threads - small video music

2. How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?: How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer using Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-music-video-dvd-on-my-home/15c2bd52-aa83-4d69-90a9-3f13ca496f18
  3. How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?: How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer using Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-music-video-dvd-on-my-home/15c2bd52-aa83-4d69-90a9-3f13ca496f18
  4. Make taskbar small

Make taskbar small: Since installing KB5023706 my taskbar has gone big. I have checked the reg, and the TaskbarSi is set to 0, but taskbar stays big. Only way to make it small is to uninstall update.Any help appreciated....
  5. Make taskbar small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make taskbar small: Since installing KB5023706 my taskbar has gone big. I have checked the reg, and the TaskbarSi is set to 0, but taskbar stays big. Only way to make it small is to uninstall update.Any help appreciated....
  6. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  7. Upgrading home to pro, then later downgrading to home for sale

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading home to pro, then later downgrading to home for sale: I am planning on buying new laptop which comes with Windows 10 Home edition preinstalled. After that I plan on upgrading the windows to Pro version. To my understanding I just buy the upgrade key and that is it. However, most likely in next 2-3 years, I would buy new...
  8. Making a video in Windows 10 - with MY music

Making a video in Windows 10 - with MY music: I am making a video from photos on my laptop. That's all fine, but I;m having trouble adding more than one song into the video. My video is 20 minutes long and I want to add several songs, however each time I add a song to my Music (under the Make a Video app), it replaces...
  9. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  10. Music stops while making a slide show video

Music stops while making a slide show video: I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music ends at around the 1:25 before the end of the video. Is there a way to have the music continue to the end of the video?...