Windows 10: How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...

Discus and support How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm pretty certain that title isn't clear.On a new laptop, using multiple desktops in Windows 10, when an application window is present in one desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAVID KARR, May 3, 2021.

1. How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...

I'm pretty certain that title isn't clear.On a new laptop, using multiple desktops in Windows 10, when an application window is present in one desktop, the icon associated with that application shows up in the status bar. If I move to another desktop, which does not contain a window from that application, the icon disappears from the status bar.On my old laptop, running Windows 10, I thought I had it configured so that essentially the status bar looked the same in all of my desktops, no matter what windows were appearing in each desktop. It would show the status bar icon for one running applic

:)

DAVID KARR, May 3, 2021
  2. MisterEd Win User

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Is the Status Bar completely missing or is it there but nothing is showing on it?

If it still there you can check its configuration by:

• Right-click on Status Bar
    • Customize Status Bar dialog is shown

My copy of Word 2019 has the following Status Bar options selected by default:
    • Page Number
    • Word Count
    • Spelling and Grammar Check
    • Language
    • Label
    • Signatures
    • Macro Recording
    • Upload Status
    • Document Updates Available
    • View Shortcuts Available
    • Zoom Slider

MisterEd, May 3, 2021
  3. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, May 3, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...

Can the Explorer status bar icons be hidden?

Hi there and welcome.

Yes you can hide the status bar and those two icons.

Click on the view menu and then select options. You can then untick show status bar.

How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all... [​IMG]

swarfega, May 3, 2021
Thema:

How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...

1. How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all... - Similar Threads - status bar icons

2. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file: sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icon-showing-on-status-bar-but-not-overlay-on/cfd194b4-6062-48cd-abe3-b75e1adee4fb
  3. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file: sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-icon-showing-on-status-bar-but-not-overlay-on/cfd194b4-6062-48cd-abe3-b75e1adee4fb
  4. sync icon showing on status bar but not overlay on that file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable the green Status online icon in the file explorer status bar?: I have inadvertently activated this green "Status online" icon in the Windows 10 20H2 file explorer status bar. This icon appears only for one Synology NAS directory. [img] I don't need any online indicator or functionality. Where can I disable/stop this function? 173555
  6. How to show video lenght on status bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show video lenght on status bar: What I'm hoping for is to see the video's length in the bottom status bar whilst in viewing modes other than details, as shown in this mock-up below. Is there a way to do this? Processing img g0k4yqfwocl51... submitted by /u/caneira12 [link] [comments]...
  7. Missing Status Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Status Bar: I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you....
  8. Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?

Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?: [ATTACH] Not sure if these are generated by Classic Explorer or not, or if it's pulled from elsewhere like in past Windows versions, but I'd like to change the icon and text through the registry, if possible. This is on Windows 10 LTSB 2016, with Classic Theme on. Any help...
  9. Battery icon not showin in Status Bar

Battery icon not showin in Status Bar: hello, I am having an odd issue with my battery icon in the taskbar on my Windows 10 Pro. I cannot see my battery level icon everytime I startup my laptop. My only solution is if I signed out and signed in again, it can be shown on my taskbar, otherwise it won´t work. I would...
  10. Hide Icon of language on status bar

Hide Icon of language on status bar: In which way i can hide the icon language on status bar ?? Thank Hispa 12861