Windows 10: How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10

Discus and support How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Most of the time, when a user launches an application, they make it full screen. When in full screen, users get the maximum benefit and work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10

How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10 open-window-maximized-300x164.jpg Most of the time, when a user launches an application, they make it full screen. When in full screen, users get the maximum benefit and work area when required. Instead of doing it manually every time, you can choose to launch some of them as full-screen applications. This post guides on how you can make […]

This article How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - open maximized full

2. Chrome window option is set to maximized...but not always opens maximized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome window option is set to maximized...but not always opens maximized: Good afternoon,After setting Chrome run option as Maximized, I started testing.I always have 1 Chrome window with several tabs opened let's call it perm window so when I want to open a new window I do right click on the perm window tab and select new window...so here it comes...
  3. App always tries to make itself full screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App always tries to make itself full screen in Windows 11: Hello,I used an app in Windows 10 without issue. Now in windows 11, every time I try to use this specific app, it tries to make itself full screen. It covers the task bar without permission or prompt. The problem is, it is not actually in full screen. As in, if I try to click...
  4. How do i set Windows explorer to always open maximized?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i set Windows explorer to always open maximized?: The Windows Explorer on my PC very frequently opens as 'Restored', i.e., not maximized. There is no option to always open it maximized in 'Properties' in the context menu.Windows 10 v 21H1...
  5. Windows search always opens full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search always opens full screen: Hi, I'm having problems with the windows+s search function. Whenever I use it to search, it opens up like this. I disabled full screen for the start menu and updated windows in hope that it would fix the issue. However, it still persists. On other windows 10 devices, it...
  6. Internet Explorer windows always opening maximized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Explorer windows always opening maximized: Hey all, Not sure if anyone has any ideas or seen this before, but this a weird one. My company is replacing monitors (larger size) and after doing so, some users are having an issue where an IE link within another application is always opening maximized. This apparently...
  7. Full screen mode in non-maximized window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full screen mode in non-maximized window: I have limited screen space while working from home. I use four-way screen split in my laptop, and I am mostly using reading, typing, browsing and note taking apps. The toolbars above the app like tabs in chrome + search bar + bookmarks bar take too much real-estate in that...
  8. Settings panel always opens full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings panel always opens full screen: I posted this several months ago, on another forum section, but no (useful) responses. Starting around 1903 (plus or minus) the Settings panel started opening full screen. I can resize it back to the size it used to be (and what it is on my dual boot with the Insider...
  9. how to always open apps maximized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to always open apps maximized: how to always open apps, scripts and programs maximized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-always-open-apps-maximized/4984d33b-a11c-4bd5-bcb5-0cc3752d6752"
  10. Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10: How to: Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10 How To Always Open Shortcut as Normal window, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can set a shortcut to always run with a normal window, minimized, or...