Windows 10: How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

Discus and support How to make an app run without admin on a Child account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want my Msi Afterburner to run without the need to log into admin. Its a standard account so it doesn't have admin. And I'll be forgetting my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmMaksim, Oct 5, 2020.

1. AmMaksim Win User

How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

I want my Msi Afterburner to run without the need to log into admin. Its a standard account so it doesn't have admin. And I'll be forgetting my password for admin forever so I just need to figure out how to make certain apps launch without the need of admin. Please help

:)

AmMaksim, Oct 5, 2020
  2. creativex Win User

How to change admin account to child account

Hi

I recently upgraded a HP computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro using the
    Windows update/free Upgrade.

How can I change my childs admin account to a child account? The account
    is registered With a Microsoft account and i have added my Microsoft account
    as a second admin on the computer.

Thanks

creativex, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Oct 5, 2020
  4. How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

1. How to make an app run without admin on a Child account - Similar Threads - app run without

2. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  3. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  4. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...: What happened to being able to create "Power Users" in the Microsoft OS, where they could install programs but did not have admin rights? As my child has to install apps at/for school, how can my child install those apps?I will NOT give the admin PIN to my child, and I should...
  6. How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...

How do I let my child install apps without making the child an admin user and without...: What happened to being able to create "Power Users" in the Microsoft OS, where they could install programs but did not have admin rights? As my child has to install apps at/for school, how can my child install those apps?I will NOT give the admin PIN to my child, and I should...
  7. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  8. Make myself admin... without admin.

Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  9. Existing child account - how to make a new Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Existing child account - how to make a new Admin account: Hi. I'm getting a bit confused about how to set up child's laptop with me as an Administrator. I've read a few internet articles but they all seem to start by assuming that you have set up the computer in your own name first and are then adding a child. I put the child's name...
  10. How to change admin account to child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change admin account to child account: Hi I recently upgraded a HP computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro using the Windows update/free Upgrade. How can I change my childs admin account to a child account? The account is registered With a Microsoft account and i have added my Microsoft account as a...