Windows 10: How to make an uneditable Windows

Discus and support How to make an uneditable Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I would like to know how to make an uneditable Windows. Meaning it is always the same when you reboot all changes are gone (downloaded and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ricardobohner, Feb 27, 2019.

1. How to make an uneditable Windows

Hi I would like to know how to make an uneditable Windows. Meaning it is always the same when you reboot all changes are gone (downloaded and installed programas, Updates, modified files etc....

The intention would be for use in a lan house.

:)

ricardobohner, Feb 27, 2019
  2. aleisha11 Win User

unedited music option

Thanks for the info. We've replicated your concern and it seems that there's no option to choose to have an unedited versions. You may try suggesting your idea through this link instead: " target="_blank">http://nokiamixradio.uservoice.com/.

Just post your concern to the appropriate board if you have any other concern. :thumbsup:

aleisha11, Feb 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2019
  4. m3l0 Win User

How to make an uneditable Windows

unedited music option

Is there an option for us to choose to have unedited versions of music to be played on the playlist, or did I miss it?

Thema:

How to make an uneditable Windows

1. How to make an uneditable Windows - Similar Threads - uneditable

2. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.: When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited -- as originals. I have tried the various options offered with iCloud -- Including Edits, High Resolution & Including Edits, Most Compatible. This started a couple days ago. Can someone advise how to...
  3. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.: When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited -- as originals. I have tried the various options offered with iCloud -- Including Edits, High Resolution & Including Edits, Most Compatible. This started a couple days ago. Can someone advise how to...
  4. When I download from iCloud, my pictures are coming in the download unedited.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...: how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable web-file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-en-jpeg-photo-when-i-download-photos/635e5320-afe4-48d9-ab8d-7652f6ffc62f"
  6. Unediting a saved photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unediting a saved photo: I tried to edit a lovely photo of my family by getting rid of red eye. It didn't save a copy and now it looks like we have weird blue masks on our faces. Please help! Can this be undone as i don't have another copy and it automatically saved it as it it... I am so upset....
  7. Running an uneditable Batch file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Running an uneditable Batch file: Hi people, Got a task to run a certain CMD command on a number of PCs as administrator. So I thought i would create a batch file doing this. This is not the issue. The issue is that I am unable to lock down successfully so people cannot just edit the file to see the admin...
  8. Uneditable Start Menu on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Uneditable Start Menu on Windows 10 Pro: I am having this problem where I don't get context menus plus I can't access the properties options of the start menu I get this: [img] Instead of this: [img] I also don't get context menus when I right click on my start menu. I tried PowerShell command Code:...