Windows 10: How to make auto save work on word when you are unable to make the option work

Discus and support How to make auto save work on word when you are unable to make the option work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am currently working with word on a ipad and i noticed that i was unable to turn on the autosave setting and I was wondering how I can fix that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gabrielarecinos, Jun 22, 2019.

1. How to make auto save work on word when you are unable to make the option work

I am currently working with word on a ipad and i noticed that i was unable to turn on the autosave setting and I was wondering how I can fix that. This problem has risen within the account that I use with my given college email. Would it matter if my college gave me word for free, or would i have to set up something else?

:)

gabrielarecinos, Jun 22, 2019

2. Word document not auto saved

I wrote a word document and never titled it or even saved it originally. i work and come back to my work and know that autosave exists so i didn't worry about it. My computer got closed accidentally. 2 days later i opened word and found my document under
    Document 1 as is common for unsaved documents. When it opened There was only one paragraph. I spent hours on this and i have auto save set to every ten minutes, how is it possible that it only auto saved a paragraph i completed in ten minutes and lost hours
    of work. Why even both using word if i can't trust auto save whatsoever. I saved the unsaved document it managed to recover thinking that it was better than nothing. Can i still find the file that i was last on? i worked on it on the 13th of January and after
    i finished working the computer was left open for at least 2 hours so there was plenty of time to auto save. I opened it again on the 15th. Please help this essay is worth 15% of my grade. I do not back up with office or any of that stuff.

SimoneKrueger1234, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Jun 22, 2019
  4. How to make auto save work on word when you are unable to make the option work

Spelling auto-correct isn't working

Hi Mark,

To resolve your issue about Spelling auto-correct, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Use the Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the
      Settings app.
    • Navigate to Devices and go to Typing.
    • Under Spelling, switch the Auto-correct misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words to the Off position.
    • Restart the computer.
    • After restarting the computer, go to the same settings page and turn back
      On the Auto-correct misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words
      feature.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

How to make auto save work on word when you are unable to make the option work

1. How to make auto save work on word when you are unable to make the option work - Similar Threads - auto save word

2. How to make drive work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make drive work?: I have this SSD 1TB that has stopped working, it was internal and disappeared from my PC completely, I've tried many fixes and I am now trying to use an adapter to connect the drive externally through USB 3.0. The cable is connected and the drive is showing up again only in...
  3. How to make drive work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make drive work?: I have this SSD 1TB that has stopped working, it was internal and disappeared from my PC completely, I've tried many fixes and I am now trying to use an adapter to connect the drive externally through USB 3.0. The cable is connected and the drive is showing up again only in...
  4. How to make drive work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to make changes to sign in option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to make changes to sign in option.: Recently after typed my password, a message popped saying that this organization requires me to change my password. Basically I have to change my password without wanting to and I cannot even use my own password. So I put in a new one and I then I want to change it back to...
  6. Unable to make changes to sign in option.

Unable to make changes to sign in option.: Recently after typed my password, a message popped saying that this organization requires me to change my password. Basically I have to change my password without wanting to and I cannot even use my own password. So I put in a new one and I then I want to change it back to...
  7. Unable to make windows audio to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to make windows audio to work: I keep on getting an error about one or more audio service is not running and when i try to start it in services, I will just get error 1068 for Windows Audio and error 2 for Windows Audio Endpoint Builder. I have been trying to fix it for 2 days with no luck....
  8. Unable to make windows audio to work

Unable to make windows audio to work: I keep on getting an error about one or more audio service is not running and when i try to start it in services, I will just get error 1068 for Windows Audio and error 2 for Windows Audio Endpoint Builder. I have been trying to fix it for 2 days with no luck....
  9. Unable to make windows audio to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. how to make the taskbar auto hide and how to make windows save your settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to make the taskbar auto hide and how to make windows save your settings: how do you make the taskbar automatically hide, none of the tutorials work how do you make settings actually save? they always revert after I turn on/off my computer. for example, I have two monitors, and two different backgrounds. I have set the background to picture, but...