Windows 10: how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others?

Discus and support how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu021c/how_to_make_background_of_this_microsoft_edge/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tanishvv, May 31, 2020.

1. how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others?

/u/tanishvv, May 31, 2020

2. No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, May 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 31, 2020
  4. Don325 Win User

how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others?

microsoft edge icon

I also lost me MS EDGE Icon recently.

The above suggestion doe not work as it does not exist in the app list

However, if I post a simple question in Cortina MS EDGE will open up.

Also If I then look at the active processes in Task Manager I can see MS EDGE (though not the usual ICON)

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Don325, May 31, 2020
Thema:

how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others?

1. how to make background of this microsoft edge icon, same colour as that of others? - Similar Threads - background microsoft edge

2. Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner: Hello, everyone. I just want to ask about my Microsoft Edge icon in notification centre and banner. Whenever there are notifications came in, the Microsoft Edge icon will come together in the notification centre and banner. However, the icon has the background of blue colour,...
  3. Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner: Hello, everyone. I just want to ask about my Microsoft Edge icon in notification centre and banner. Whenever there are notifications came in, the Microsoft Edge icon will come together in the notification centre and banner. However, the icon has the background of blue colour,...
  4. Changing icon's background colour at notification centre and banner

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start menu tiles. How to make them the same background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu tiles. How to make them the same background?: [ATTACH] Hi, I have a question: How do I make the start menu tiles have the same style? Now, there's one that has a black background. I don't know if it's relevant, but it's Google Chrome. I would like to have it the same style as the others (see screenshot for details of...
  6. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  7. background colours correction

background colours correction: I recently asked about changing/correcting background colours... was unable to thank the person who answered me, as I had mistakenly deleted his answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-correction/4404cf97-b832-42e7-8a2c-0b7329c63179
  8. Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ?

Windows 10 Sceeensaver . How do I make a Colour background to Photos ?: My Windows 10 Screensaver works just great . Is there a way to put a colur background to the photos that rotate ? The Portrait photos especially need this ! I have tried: Lockscreen. Background . solid colour. But nothing changes, even after a re-start. Any ideas,...
  9. Background colour inversion

Background colour inversion: Hi, my cat sat on my laptop and somehow turned on the High Contrast which caused the background colours to invert. I turned the high contrast off, but I still have a black background in the address bars, in the drop down menus and, most irritatingly, in Excel, which has a...
  10. Photos background colour?

Photos background colour?: Has Windows Photos background changed to white? I prefer the black background, is there a way to change it? 120248