Windows 10: How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

Discus and support How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect my laptop running Windows 10 and a headset via Bluetooth. But I cannot pair them; the message shows up “make sure your bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewMcDonald3, Oct 6, 2018.

1. How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

I want to connect my laptop running Windows 10 and a headset via Bluetooth. But I cannot pair them; the message shows up “make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable.” Please, help me.

:)

AndrewMcDonald3, Oct 6, 2018

2. After upgrading to windows 10, my bluetooth device have not been working properly

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try the steps given below to make sure that the Bluetooth device is discoverable:

• Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable.

The way you make it discoverable depends on the device. Check the device or visit the manufacturer's website to learn how.

• Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it's not on already. To do this, on the taskbar, select
      action center  > Bluetooth.

• In action center, select Connect > the device name.

• Follow any more instructions that might appear.
    If that doesn't resovle the issue, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the help article below and check if it helps:.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 6, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 6, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

1. How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device discoverable

2. bluetooth not discoverable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth not discoverable: I am using msi bravo 15 with ryzen 5 and rx5500h gpu , i have tried multiple attemts to fix bluetooth not discovering nearby devices troubleshooting dosent help, the problem started when i tried installing uninstalling gpu drivers i tried to find bluetooth drivers but...
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth doesn't allow me to discover devices or make my laptop discoverable by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth doesn't allow me to discover devices or make my laptop discoverable by...: Hi! I've been dealing with this inconvenience for days. I try to turn on my bluetooth to connect to my wireless earbuds but my earbuds doesn't show up as a device. My earbuds work perfectly fine with my phone, tablet, and other laptop. I also notice that my laptop's bluetooth...
  4. Windows 10 bluetooth doesn't allow me to discover devices or make my laptop discoverable by...

Windows 10 bluetooth doesn't allow me to discover devices or make my laptop discoverable by...: Hi! I've been dealing with this inconvenience for days. I try to turn on my bluetooth to connect to my wireless earbuds but my earbuds doesn't show up as a device. My earbuds work perfectly fine with my phone, tablet, and other laptop. I also notice that my laptop's bluetooth...
  5. Windows 10 bluetooth doesn't allow me to discover devices or make my laptop discoverable by...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth is on, but not discoverable from any devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is on, but not discoverable from any devices.: I am trying to connect my controller to my computer, which has bluetooth Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC but it doesn't want to show up. When I try to connect anything else; eg my bluetooth headphones, they do not show up either. All of these things do show up...
  7. Bluetooth is on, but not discoverable from any devices.

Bluetooth is on, but not discoverable from any devices.: I am trying to connect my controller to my computer, which has bluetooth Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC but it doesn't want to show up. When I try to connect anything else; eg my bluetooth headphones, they do not show up either. All of these things do show up...
  8. Make this PC discoverable - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make this PC discoverable - Windows 10: Good Morning. I have a Chromecast device, I can't cast anything, I visited Google support and it says that I have to enable the option "Make other devices discover this PC" and try doing what they told me, nothing, the option did not appear. Could you help me make it...
  9. Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...

Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...: ASUS X555UB Laptop has a AR3012 Bluetooth device with all the default drivers installed. Problem is that all the bluetooth connections pair immediately and then fail to connect with the following error displayed instantly as if it didn't even try: "that didn't work make...
  10. Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable" New...

Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable" New...: First off, my main problem is that my recently purchased SONY WH-1000MX3 headphones will not connect to my computer. The headphones will pair, then briefly connect, then disconnect, and I am never able to connect my headphones again, and every time that I attempt to connect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. that didnt work make sure your bluetooth

2. how to make bluetooth device discoverable

3. how to make bluetooth discoverable

4. make bluetooth discoverable,
  5. discoverable,
  6. How to make my bluetooth device discoverable,
  7. HOW TO MAKE MY DEVICE DISCOVERABLE,
  8. how to make bluetooth discoverable windows 10,
  9. make bluetooth discoverable windows 10,
  10. make discoverable bluetooth,
  11. make bluetooth device discoverable,