Windows 10: How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?

Discus and support How to make bluetooth devices active at boot? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a tablet with Windows 10x64. I use it with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Problem is that both are picked up only when the desktop shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by antares, Jul 28, 2016.

1. antares Win User

How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?

Hi, I have a tablet with Windows 10x64. I use it with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Problem is that both are picked up only when the desktop shows up, but they are inactive during boot (only a wireless keyboard will work, I tested it). So my question is, how can I make Windows load the necessary bluetooth drivers during boot (before the desktop shows up)? I need this because at startup I'm prompted for a password (drive is encrypted) and the only way to type it is either with a wired or wireless keyboard, but not a bluetooth one. Thanks.

:)

antares, Jul 28, 2016
  2. RajithR Win User

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hello,

Windows 10 changed the status text in the Settings app for Bluetooth devices.
    Bluetooth devices will only show as “Connected” when the device is actually in use and transferring data.
    When the device is not active, the status will show as “Paired”.

Make sure Discovery is enabled for your Bluetooth devices.
    (Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth
    > More Bluetooth options. Then make sure “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC” is enabled.) Then try removing and then re-pairing the Bluetooth device.

If the issue persists, please reply back to this thread.
    In order for us to best understand how to resolve your problem, please make sure to provide:

• The make and model of your computer

• The type of Bluetooth device, and it’s driver, version, and date of the driver version

• Any details you have regarding the symptoms, such as the error code or message you encounter
    Any workarounds that you’ve already attempted outside of the steps listed above.

RajithR, Jul 28, 2016
  3. 6110 navigator

Hello,

Please make sure the Bluetooth software is activated on your computer. It is also important for your Bluetooth software to be visible to all devices. Your handset will also have to be visible to other devices too.

poseidon---01, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?

1. How to make bluetooth devices active at boot? - Similar Threads - bluetooth devices active

2. How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently: Every time I want a Bluetooth device co connect I have to go into the settings and click connect, what can I do to not have to do that? is there a script or macro or anything at all I can do that can automatically click connect. Do I have to remove all devices and then...
  3. How to make bluetooth devices to work on dual boot Window 10 x64?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make bluetooth devices to work on dual boot Window 10 x64?: I have two OS (both win10) installed on my hard drive. How do I make my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to work on a second Win10 without breaking their connection on the 1st Windows? submitted by /u/17721 [link] [comments]...
  4. how to activate bluetooth

how to activate bluetooth: Split from this thread. when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller need help to active bluetooth in my pc.help me please!...
  5. Making Bluetooth headphones the audio output device

Making Bluetooth headphones the audio output device: I finally got my Bluetooth headphones to connect to my PC Windows 10 but I'm not getting any sound through them. When I try to change my audio output device to them, I don't see them listed. I do see them under Bluetooth devices in Device Manager....
  6. how can i activate my bluetooth device

how can i activate my bluetooth device: how can i activate my bluetooth devie, i can not even see the icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-bluetooth-device/1e365d6b-ed5b-4df8-b0c0-ad1cde779ff9
  7. How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?: I want to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously. They are an HK onyx studio 3 and a jbl charge 3 and I use HP laptop running Windows 10...
  8. How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?: I want to connect my laptop running Windows 10 and a headset via Bluetooth. But I cannot pair them; the message shows up “make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable.” Please, help me....
  9. How to make active@boot disk bootable on uefi/gpt?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make active@boot disk bootable on uefi/gpt?: Hey Guys Does anyone know how this software can be configured to boot from usb on uefi/gpt. I formatted usb using rufus on the relevant mode then dragged over the contents of another usb where it does work on bios/mbr set up. But when booting from it on the uefi set up...
  10. How to make an SSD the exclusive boot device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make an SSD the exclusive boot device?: I have a dell xps desktop. It came with a standard HDD with windows 10. I added an SSD when I bought it and have used that for the OS and applications, I was able to set it to boot to that drive, I formatted the HDD that came with the computer and used it as storage. This has...