Windows 10: How to make bluetooth devices to work on dual boot Window 10 x64?

Discus and support How to make bluetooth devices to work on dual boot Window 10 x64? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have two OS (both win10) installed on my hard drive. How do I make my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to work on a second Win10 without breaking their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/17721, Mar 28, 2021.

1. /u/17721 Win User

How to make bluetooth devices to work on dual boot Window 10 x64?

I have two OS (both win10) installed on my hard drive. How do I make my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to work on a second Win10 without breaking their connection on the 1st Windows?

submitted by /u/17721
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/17721, Mar 28, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Mar 28, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 28, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make bluetooth devices to work on dual boot Window 10 x64? - Similar Threads - bluetooth devices dual

2. Dual boot, Windows 10 pro, x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot, Windows 10 pro, x64: Hello guys, As I have intermittent problems with my current double boot I want to start from scratch, delete all windows partitions and efi. I wanna make a dual boot for Windows 10 pro with the following config :SSD 1: windows 10 pro partition with bitlocker activated , 1efi...
  3. Dual boot, Windows 10 pro, x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot, Windows 10 pro, x64: Hello guys, As I have intermittent problems with my current double boot I want to start from scratch, delete all windows partitions and efi. I wanna make a dual boot for Windows 10 pro with the following config :SSD 1: windows 10 pro partition with bitlocker activated , 1efi...
  4. Dual boot, Windows 10 pro, x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows10 x32 and x64 dual boot configuration

Windows10 x32 and x64 dual boot configuration: Now I'm using windows 10 for a long time, but there is always an issue of having a wrong architecture. Like having x32 bit OS architecture but also having a x64 bit CPU. There are some tutorials for conversion but it involves formatting a drive. If you really need it but...
  6. Bluetooth mouse dual boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse dual boot: I have a Microsoft 3600 bluetooth mouse and use it on my little Windows 10 tablet PC that can also be booted into Android. I can set up the mouse to work under both, but have to keep pairing the mouse each time I swap OSes. Is there a way to get both OSes to recognise the...
  7. How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?

How to make Bluetooth device discoverable on Windows 10?: I want to connect my laptop running Windows 10 and a headset via Bluetooth. But I cannot pair them; the message shows up “make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable.” Please, help me....
  8. How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10

How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10: Hello, I have a dual boot Win 10 Pro/Win 10 Pro system. However, everytime I switch OS, I have to re-pair my Bluetooth mouse with that OS again. I have tried many methods online specifically for Win 7,8 /Linux dual boot, however it doesn't work with Windows 10. Does anyone...
  9. How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?

How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?: Hi, I have a tablet with Windows 10x64. I use it with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Problem is that both are picked up only when the desktop shows up, but they are inactive during boot (only a wireless keyboard will work, I tested it). So my question is, how can I make...
  10. Is it possible to make it dual boot?

Is it possible to make it dual boot?: I had to replace the Hard Disk on my Lenovo Flex14. I was running it in dual boot - Win10 and Linux. I set up the entire drive under NTFS. Now is it possible to make it dual boot. Also, I am on Win10 Single Language (ie Home). Is there any way to run a virtual machine in...