Windows 10: How to make Chrome start on startup in tablet mode in Win10

Discus and support How to make Chrome start on startup in tablet mode in Win10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I followed these instructions. Now when I start the computer in regular (desktop mode) it works, chrome launches. I need it to work in tablet mode... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BaxterStockman, May 15, 2019.

1. How to make Chrome start on startup in tablet mode in Win10

I followed these instructions. Now when I start the computer in regular (desktop mode) it works, chrome launches.

I need it to work in tablet mode though. And it doesn't.

When I start in tablet mode and switch to desktop, chrome launches, not by itself in tablet mode.

:)

BaxterStockman, May 15, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 15, 2019
  3. My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, May 15, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

How to make Chrome start on startup in tablet mode in Win10

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 15, 2019
Thema:

How to make Chrome start on startup in tablet mode in Win10

1. How to make Chrome start on startup in tablet mode in Win10 - Similar Threads - Chrome start startup

2. Tablet Mode Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet Mode Startup: Is there any way in tablet mode to have a program that is placed in Startup to start full screen? No matter what the program will start minimized. I'm using tablet mode because this is the only way I can get the onscreen keyboard to pop up while using chrome browser in kiosk...
  3. Win10 opens in Tablet Mode instead of Desktop Mode with Win10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 opens in Tablet Mode instead of Desktop Mode with Win10 Start Menu: Win10 opens up apparently in "Tablet Mode" - but making the Settings changes in Tablet Mode do not help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-opens-in-tablet-mode-instead-of-desktop-mode/f2edf2c0-4cf1-4f9a-9988-b7bd67475aea
  4. how to make chrome start on startup in tablet mode

in Browsers and Email
    how to make chrome start on startup in tablet mode: I followed these instructions. Now when I start the computer in regular (desktop mode) it works, chrome launches. I need it to work in tablet mode though. And it doesn't. When I start in tablet mode and switch to desktop, chrome launches, not by itself in tablet mode 132651
  5. how to make chrome start on startup in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    how to make chrome start on startup in tablet mode: I followed these instructions. Now when I start the computer in regular (desktop mode) it works, chrome launches. I need it to work in tablet mode though. And it doesn't. When I start in tablet mode and switch to desktop, chrome launches, not by itself in tablet mode 132651
  6. How to disable tablet mode when using Wacom in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable tablet mode when using Wacom in Win10: I have go to the setting and disable the table mode. But when I using my Wacom, Windows switch to tablet mode automatically, without any asking. It is very annoying when using Photoshop or even web browsing. Now when click with my pen it scroll, and nothing I can do.........
  7. Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode?: I have an Asus Transformer Book, and when I pull the tablet part off the keyboard, Windows 10 automatically switches into tablet mode. I'm wondering if it's possible to have Chrome automatically open into WIndows 8 Mode when Windows 10 is in tablet mode. I like to use Windows...
  8. Startup program starts minimized when in Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup program starts minimized when in Tablet mode: Hi, I need Windows 10 to boot directly to a program. Whatever I try .vbs, .bat or just shortcut in Startup folder, it always starts minimized to task bar. When I click on the task bar it gets blown up full screen. Once I turn off the Tablet mode it starts good, maximized....
  9. Log on to Start screen in Tablet Mode, how to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Log on to Start screen in Tablet Mode, how to?: Hi, I use my tablet in Tablet Mode mostly. When I log in, I'd like to see the Start Screen. But I can't find any setting for that! When I log in, I see just a blank screen and must press the Start button to get the Start Screen. 29012
  10. Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu in Tablet Mode Style: When I open my start menu, it opens on tablet mode. My tablet mode is turned off. Help me please. What is happening: Screenshot 21323