Windows 10: how to make computer faster

Discus and support how to make computer faster in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is soooooooooooo slow. I try to scroll down on a page and hardly moves, so sick of how it seems sticky and slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brendamiller4, Jul 6, 2019.

1. how to make computer faster

My computer is soooooooooooo slow. I try to scroll down on a page and hardly moves, so sick of how it seems sticky and slow

:)

brendamiller4, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 6, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    please make my computer faster

Hi mukundshah ,

The best first step to making your PC faster is, to turn off all unnecessary startup applications and processes:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See any non-essential items are listed there

If so, select and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list, see any non-essential items are listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Turn off all unnecessary Background Apps

Open the Settings App

Go to Privacy - Background Apps

Turn off any App you do not need running in the background

Restart your PC

DaveM121, Jul 6, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

how to make computer faster

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

how to make computer faster

1. how to make computer faster - Similar Threads - computer faster

2. Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...: Hi, I have recently withing the last month installed OneDrive so I could use Excell. After I have installed OneDrive my computer as been running far slower than it has been before, things are taking longer to load and even when I have nothing open, the curser has a loading...
  3. Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...: Hi, I have recently withing the last month installed OneDrive so I could use Excell. After I have installed OneDrive my computer as been running far slower than it has been before, things are taking longer to load and even when I have nothing open, the curser has a loading...
  4. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows: Sometimes, PC works normally, as intended. But sometimes, PC's cooling fan runs faster, light on the power button doesn't turn on and i don't hear any sound usually when turning on i hear a "beep" noise...
  5. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows: Sometimes, PC works normally, as intended. But sometimes, PC's cooling fan runs faster, light on the power button doesn't turn on and i don't hear any sound usually when turning on i hear a "beep" noise...
  6. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

7. My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.: so, my computer will go black and kick the fans in to hyper drive.I am still able to hear audio for a few seconds and then I cannot what do I do?...
  8. My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.

My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.: so, my computer will go black and kick the fans in to hyper drive.I am still able to hear audio for a few seconds and then I cannot what do I do?...
  9. Computer super super slow after start-up, gradually gets faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer super super slow after start-up, gradually gets faster: Hello, there's a problem on my PC, where some apps open fine, but others, mostly if not all that use 3D, open up extremely slowly. Idk what I've done, but my PC isn't using up all of it's resources at all, not even close.Does anyone know what's wrong?Blender start-up time 3d...
  10. Computer super super slow after start-up, gradually gets faster

Computer super super slow after start-up, gradually gets faster: Hello, there's a problem on my PC, where some apps open fine, but others, mostly if not all that use 3D, open up extremely slowly. Idk what I've done, but my PC isn't using up all of it's resources at all, not even close.Does anyone know what's wrong?Blender start-up time 3d...