Windows 10: How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff

Discus and support How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK so i want Cortanta To have Custom commands. I would say I would use it for..... Technical reasons but...... I really want her to say mean, and funny... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ihatedoingthis, Jul 14, 2020.

1. How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff

OK so i want Cortanta To have Custom commands. I would say I would use it for..... Technical reasons but...... I really want her to say mean, and funny stuff.

off topic For a sec I did something Funny like this in the past Let me show you its pretty cool

How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff [​IMG]

Anyways that's off topic All i want to do Is to change what cortana Says... How would i Do that
    Maybe with Resource Hacker i thought But No I Cant Because I dont even know what file to edit If anyone could tell me a way that could be able to change What she says that would be awesome.

Anyways Im running windows 10 pro Version 1909 Thanks for reading my comment How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff :)

:)

Ihatedoingthis, Jul 14, 2020

2. Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    The 'Learn how I say "Hey Cortana"' button does not work.

Hi Dominik,

This might occur if there is an issue with your Microsoft account or a misconfiguration in Cortana settings. In this case, we suggest that you first try to reconfigure Cortana again by following these steps:

1. On the Taskbar, in the Search
    window, type Cortana.

2. In the results click Cortana & Search Settings (in System Settings).

3. Verify that the following options are enabled:

• Let Cortana respond to “Hey Cortana” to talk to Cortana.
    • Respond when anyone says “Hey Cortana” to let anyone talk to Cortana.
    • If desired, Use Cortana when my device is locked.
    4. Under Microphone and Make sure Cortana can hear me, click Get Started.

5. Work through the wizard to set up the microphone.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Try0x101 Win User

How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff

1. How to make Cortana Say Custom stuff - Similar Threads - Cortana Custom stuff

2. How do I make custom calendars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make custom calendars?: I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an option for a custom one....
  3. How do I make custom calendars?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make custom calendars?: I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an option for a custom one....
  4. How to make a custom startup sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make a custom startup sound?: So after 4 hours, trying the "sounds" way, trying the "create a task" way I get nothing at all. And when I do the "sounds way" and enable windows startup sound I get the windows 8 sound no matter how much I change it submitted by /u/WesternRollsRoyce [link] [comments]...
  5. making a custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    making a custom keyboard: Hello! I'd like to set up an additional keyboard, which will use U+014A/U+014B (from Unicode) and U+00D1/U+00F1 in place of the "v" and "q". . .Any ideas on how to do that? I tried downloading the Keyboard layout creater, but they said I needed to download .NET framework...
  6. making a custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    making a custom keyboard: Hello! I'd like to set up an additional keyboard, which will use U+014A/U+014B (from Unicode) and U+00D1/U+00F1 in place of the "v" and "q". . .Any ideas on how to do that? I tried downloading the Keyboard layout creater, but they said I needed to download .NET framework...
  7. How to make Cortana search box smaller

in Cortana
    How to make Cortana search box smaller: My Windows 10 computer just updated itself and now when I click the Cortana search icon, it's twice as big it was before. Is there any way to make it smaller? If so, how can I do it?...
  8. Customize Cortana

in Cortana
    Customize Cortana: How do I configure Cortana to only recognize my voice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-cortana/0c5dd8ee-5bc1-422f-b636-5368336e5ffc"
  9. Make Cortana removable

in Cortana
    Make Cortana removable: I run Windows 10 on a 128GB SSD and with windows 10 ever growing with future updates I think it should be made possible to completely uninstall cortana without breaking anything. I ran a powershell script I found online that removes a bunch of stuff but didn't actually free...
  10. How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing: Hello, I would like to know how to make Cortana search in Google rather then Bing. I have changed the default browser to Firefox. Used the EdgeDeflector program to use Firefox instead of Edge. Added Google to Bing Firefox addon. If I make a search via Cortana and I...