Windows 10: how to make date display on task bar

Discus and support how to make date display on task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It only shows the time. I want date and time on taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MagsterTV, Oct 3, 2020.

1. MagsterTV Win User

how to make date display on task bar

It only shows the time. I want date and time on taskbar.

:)

MagsterTV, Oct 3, 2020

2. Display Date andTime in Task Bar

Just got a used computer from friend and want to display the date and time in the task bar. The time is showing but not the date like I had before on my old computer. How can I get both to show in task bar?

Lady Blue #s, Oct 3, 2020
  3. How to Display the day and date on the task bar

How to Display the day and date on the task bar

RobertASmith45, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Ernest.. Win User

date on task bar

display date not time on task bar

Ernest.., Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

1. how to make date display on task bar - Similar Threads - date display task

2. How to make the task bar larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the task bar larger?: My vision is bad. Would like to make the task bar larger. TIA for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-task-bar-larger/5f901be8-6d71-4216-8884-fda55d71860c
  3. Date not showing in Task Bar

Date not showing in Task Bar: I'm in USA. I have Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985. This is a new HP Stream laptop yet every night Windows does an update and now I have no date on my taskbar.I've followed the directions given here to others who had this problem, but step 4 is not an option for...
  4. display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar: how does one display BOTH current day and current time in the task bar. this should NOT be a difficult operation.But clear instructions are nowhere to be easily found....
  5. Task Bar Time and Date

Task Bar Time and Date: I have read the answers not really answers given to this question and find them lacking. My issue is this: the Time is displayed above the Date. That is the problem! On my 28" monitor, 2048 x 1152 resolution, the font appears to be about 12 point. I want the time only...
  6. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  7. How to put date on Task Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f
  8. Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar

Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar: Is there a way to display the DATE & TIME on the Task bar, WITHOUT doubling the size of the taskbar (unlock and drag to increase) or using large icons (which auto doubles size of task bar)??? I have tons of blank/black space on my task bar, and I'd like to use a cm or two...
  9. task bar date

task bar date: How can I add the date to the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-date/36010b90-b48b-484c-8d21-a6360be42e85
  10. date on task bar

date on task bar: display date not time on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-on-task-bar/ffe4ef18-5949-431a-aba8-423011ea9cc4