Windows 10: How to make default upload folder the last folder uploaded to?

Discus and support How to make default upload folder the last folder uploaded to? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I create files on my laptop them upload them to my website. The default upload folder always used to be the last folder that I had uploaded to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rifel01, Jun 14, 2021.

1. rifel01 Win User

How to make default upload folder the last folder uploaded to?

I create files on my laptop them upload them to my website. The default upload folder always used to be the last folder that I had uploaded to. However, now, the default upload folder is stuck on one folder "/2002". I want the default upload folder to be the last folder i uploaded to. Any advice on how to change the default upload folder back to the last folder I uploaded to? Thanks x

:)

rifel01, Jun 14, 2021
  2. manojkrs Win User

Picture folders not all uploading to skydrive anymore

You should be able to see Upload text displayed on your folder when there is any stuck uploads, there you will get option to tap to resume the upload.

• Open your Screenshot folder
    • In the bottom of screen, you should have Upload, if not select all and then press .... @ right bottom screen >tap on Share and try to add manually upload to Skydrive.

manojkrs, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Lee Mac Win User

How to Upload Folders of Photos to Albums on iCloud?

I'm trying to determine the best way to migrate multiple folders of photos on Windows 10 to iCloud.

Currently, I'm copying each folder of photos to the iCloud Photos\Uploads folder, which successfully uploads the photos to iCloud, however, the photos do not appear in albums and are therefore no longer grouped.

Is there a way to upload a folder of photos so that it appears in an album on iCloud, or do I have to manually create the album and move the photos into it after uploading?

Also, after uploading the folder of photos, should I delete the folder from the Uploads folder?

Lee Mac, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make default upload folder the last folder uploaded to? - Similar Threads - default upload folder

2. Uploading folders on the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading folders on the internet.: I want to upload a folder with pictures on the Internet, but when I want to upload the folder, I can't find the pictures inside the folders, I find all the folders are there and there's nothing in them. What is the solution?...
  3. Uploading folders on the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading folders on the internet.: I want to upload a folder with pictures on the Internet, but when I want to upload the folder, I can't find the pictures inside the folders, I find all the folders are there and there's nothing in them. What is the solution?...
  4. Uploaded pics not saving to date folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploaded pics not saving to date folder: So up until yesterday and for no reason, my pictures uploaded from my SD cards are saving 'individually' under a dsc number .before that they would automatically all go into a folder that was already given that days date. the only thing that changed was I had to upload some...
  5. default folder when uploading files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    default folder when uploading files: When i upload files online the open file window shows the last folder i uploaded from. Is there any way to change it so it shows a specific folder by default? submitted by /u/daanish_025 [link] [comments]...
  6. File and Folder upload not progressing

File and Folder upload not progressing: hi, I am uploading my files manually in onedrive website and it doesnt progress even I have waited for 2 hours. There were no error message appeared. please refer to photo attached. [ATTACH]...
  7. How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?

How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?: I have a folder with 95k files 35Gb which I tried to upload earlier today. It took all day to upload half of it, then it froze. I want to upload the rest, but I'm afraid it might overwrite the ones already there and waste more time. How do I make sure it only uploads the...
  8. how to stop onedrive uploading specific folder?

how to stop onedrive uploading specific folder?: Hi, i would like to stop onedrive from uploading my temp picture folder and filling it up and giving me "ALMOST FULL, GIVE ME MONEY" message all the time. I would just uninstall it but getting all my stuff back will be just as much trouble. Really do enjoy these user friendly...
  9. Upload - Folder option missing

Upload - Folder option missing: I'm trying to upload a Folder to One Drive but can only see the option for File upload? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-folder-option-missing/c04d6dc7-5f34-4a2a-90f7-294e11f98fb0
  10. Uploading photos into folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading photos into folders: Please tell me there is a way to upload photos into folders (that I label) straight from my sd card. On my old computer the option to review, organize and group would pop up when I inserted the SD card. I would click that and all the photos on the SD card would be grouped by...