Windows 10: How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint?

Discus and support How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you make the eraser smaller in MS Paint? Control- doesn't work for me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValeriePetschulat, Aug 22, 2019.

1. How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint?

How do you make the eraser smaller in MS Paint? Control- doesn't work for me.

:)

ValeriePetschulat, Aug 22, 2019

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 22, 2019
  3. MS Paint selection tool and eraser problems (Windows 10)

Hello Todd,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Verify if you're using Paint or Paint 3D.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 22, 2019
  4. How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint?

ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint?

1. How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint? - Similar Threads - eraser smaller Paint

2. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  3. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  4. How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .: I want to increase the eraser size in ms paint . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-and-decrease-the-eraser-cursor-in/0cb3507b-1b5b-41fa-9839-dd11ef12b73a
  5. How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .: I want to increase the eraser size in ms paint . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-and-decrease-the-eraser-cursor-in/0cb3507b-1b5b-41fa-9839-dd11ef12b73a
  6. How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to make Windows "smaller"?

How to make Windows "smaller"?: You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean: [ATTACH] How would I turn that, into this: [ATTACH] If you compare the first and the second image, it's just "smaller". I want to know how to do this to my own desktop....
  8. How to reinstall MS Paint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reinstall MS Paint: From ~3 months ago, i've been suffering from weird bug on MS paint. (When using multiple instances of ms paint, once one of them is minimized than reactivated, either the cursor or the selected area automatically slides toward one of the eight direction, which make the...
  9. make window smaller

make window smaller: How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the top right hand corner. But this is a new computer, windows 10, and it is not working....
  10. How to make Cortana search box smaller

in Cortana
    How to make Cortana search box smaller: My Windows 10 computer just updated itself and now when I click the Cortana search icon, it's twice as big it was before. Is there any way to make it smaller? If so, how can I do it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w to make the eraser smaller in paint

2. smaller eraser MS Paint

3. small eraser in microsoft paint