Windows 10: How to make everything downloads same as microsoft store downloads?

Discus and support How to make everything downloads same as microsoft store downloads? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ...? submitted by /u/Molinous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8s6l5/how_to_make_everything_downloads_same_as/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Molinous, Jun 14, 2020.

1. How to make everything downloads same as microsoft store downloads?

/u/Molinous, Jun 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 14, 2020
  4. mb300e Win User

How to make everything downloads same as microsoft store downloads?

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

I changed the DNS Servers to 8 8 8 8 and 8 8 4 4, but still no downloads. I finished my drive partition backups so the next step is the Microsoft Store on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

mb300e, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

How to make everything downloads same as microsoft store downloads?

1. How to make everything downloads same as microsoft store downloads? - Similar Threads - everything downloads same

2. how to download Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download Microsoft store: I don't know how the Microsoft app got removed from my Lapi, but now I am Trying to download it not getting option to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-microsoft-store/72555287-5001-47ff-8b3f-b551369755b6
  3. how to download Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download Microsoft store: I don't know how the Microsoft app got removed from my Lapi, but now I am Trying to download it not getting option to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-microsoft-store/72555287-5001-47ff-8b3f-b551369755b6
  4. how to download Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download Microsoft store: how to download Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-microsoft-store/6ed9ee59-acd1-40d6-a07a-b6edc37ee164
  5. how to download Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download Microsoft store: how to download Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-microsoft-store/6ed9ee59-acd1-40d6-a07a-b6edc37ee164
  6. how to download Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  8. Microsoft store downloading everything to C drive - How to change it?

Microsoft store downloading everything to C drive - How to change it?: Hi there,So, I know this question has been asked before, but how on earth can I stop the Microsoft store from downloading every game to my C drive first BEFORE it actually moves it to my drive which I selected as the location for the game to be installed?I know there's a...
  9. how to download microsoft store

how to download microsoft store: hellowell i'll go straighttwo or three hours ago i reseted my windows because it had a lot of errors and a lot of things didn't work wellanyways now everything is goodbut i can't find my micrsoft store i searched how to get it again but without any resultso what should i do...
  10. microsoft store is not downloading/ infinite download

microsoft store is not downloading/ infinite download: okay. so recently i decided to buy forza horizon 4 and when i decided to download it i noticed there were no progress bar. i thought it was just a bug but a few hours later i noticed the download had reached 100gb. so i decided to delete and restart the download and to my...