Windows 10: How to make everything transparent in Windows 10

Discus and support How to make everything transparent in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How i can make everything Transparent in windows 10 same like MacOS? windows gave just limited transparency effect please help me. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asad A.Mirza, Oct 22, 2020.

1. How to make everything transparent in Windows 10

How i can make everything Transparent in windows 10 same like MacOS? windows gave just limited transparency effect please help me.

Thanks.

:)

Asad A.Mirza, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
  4. How to make everything transparent in Windows 10

Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

How to make everything transparent in Windows 10

1. How to make everything transparent in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - everything transparent

2. Everything Blue-UI related is crahsing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything Blue-UI related is crahsing.: Good evening everyone.I am facing this extremely weird problem where everything related to blue-ui is crashing. Example: This one is to reset my pc. Once I click "Reset PC" this UI flashes for a millisecond and the settings app becomes unresponsible until I close the window....
  3. Everything Blue-UI related is crahsing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything Blue-UI related is crahsing.: Good evening everyone.I am facing this extremely weird problem where everything related to blue-ui is crashing. Example: This one is to reset my pc. Once I click "Reset PC" this UI flashes for a millisecond and the settings app becomes unresponsible until I close the window....
  4. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  5. Transparent image showing over everything the log in screen, desktop, games and browsers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent image showing over everything the log in screen, desktop, games and browsers.: So after an update every time I turn on my laptop a transparent image for example sometimes its my background or an app I last had open or a browser. It shows outlines of the image over my screen even when I'm on the loading screen and just opening the laptop. It goes on and...
  6. Transparent image showing over everything the log in screen, desktop, games and browsers.

Transparent image showing over everything the log in screen, desktop, games and browsers.: So after an update every time I turn on my laptop a transparent image for example sometimes its my background or an app I last had open or a browser. It shows outlines of the image over my screen even when I'm on the loading screen and just opening the laptop. It goes on and...
  7. Transparent image showing over everything the log in screen, desktop, games and browsers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...: IDK why it isn't transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-everything-transparent-it-is-an-aero/33ad2f29-c297-4cad-b4f8-eabcbf14c983
  9. Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...

Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...: IDK why it isn't transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-everything-transparent-it-is-an-aero/33ad2f29-c297-4cad-b4f8-eabcbf14c983
  10. What is this transparent circle arrow thing? I tried searching everything for it but noone...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this transparent circle arrow thing? I tried searching everything for it but noone...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dadothegreat23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcbymk/what_is_this_transparent_circle_arrow_thing_i/