Windows 10: How to make Explorer Icons larger

Discus and support How to make Explorer Icons larger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ari94, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Ari94 Win User

How to make Explorer Icons larger

In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge Icons?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you.

:)

Ari94, Feb 15, 2022

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 15, 2022
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Feb 15, 2022
  4. Clark Ari Win User

New AOC U2879VF monitor, opening file explorer results in huge icons

Hi Alex,

Since your display has a high resolution, Windows 10 will automatically set the scaling value to an appropriate percentage that's why the icons appear larger. Also, Microsoft recommends keeping your display resolution to the "recommended" value. If you prefer
    your text, apps, and other items to be even bigger or smaller, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Display and you can manually adjust it by clicking or dragging the slider.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps above.

Clark Ari, Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

1. How to make Explorer Icons larger - Similar Threads - Explorer Icons larger

2. How to make text larger ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make text larger ?: How to make text larger ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-text-larger/3df22293-3c0a-4f08-8450-e5be688d2e46
  3. How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  4. How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  5. How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  7. How to make Explorer Icons larger

How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  8. taskbar, make system icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar, make system icons larger?: how do i make icons on the right side larger same as in left side? 180822
  9. How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger

How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger: I'm new to Win 10. I followed Shawn's tutorial here to make my taskbar icons larger: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 It didn't work. It made them a wee bit larger. How do I get rid of the .bat file and try another way? Thank you. [img] 177414
  10. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832