Windows 10: HOW to make fn button locked?

Discus and support HOW to make fn button locked? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; fn button problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-fn-button-locked/62eaad7a-6553-41cf-8098-6d904c672f0b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HOW MAKE FN BUTTON LOCKED, Oct 5, 2018.

1. HOW to make fn button locked?

fn button problem

:)

HOW MAKE FN BUTTON LOCKED, Oct 5, 2018

2. Laptop FN Lock?

Are you sure it's not the num lock rather than FN lock? Sounds like num lock to me.

scaminatrix, Oct 5, 2018
  3. digibucc Win User
    Laptop FN Lock?

no exist? it's in all the screenshots.

HOW to make fn button locked? Image2.jpg

that is what fn does, num lock turns the number pad on or off yes - but it only matters for a dedicated number pad. those are normally arrows when turned off.

digibucc, Oct 5, 2018
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

HOW to make fn button locked?

Laptop FN Lock?

My boss has a Sony Vaio VGN-AR190G, it seems like FN lock is on, because when he types certain letters that have numbers when pushed with the function key, it types numbers instead of letters. I do not even see a function lock key on this keyboard. I'm not really sure what to do. I've tried googling the issue but haven't come up with a solution. There was a wireless keyboard plugged into the laptop for awhile, I checked that one for a FN lock key and it doesn't have one either.

OrbitzXT, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

HOW to make fn button locked?

1. HOW to make fn button locked? - Similar Threads - button locked

2. Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11: Howdy,I just got my computer yesterday and set everything up successfully, but after updates I get to the sign in screen, click the sign in button and it bounces me back to the lock screen.I've tried doing shift->restart troubleshooting including safe mode, safe mode...
  3. Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11: Howdy,I just got my computer yesterday and set everything up successfully, but after updates I get to the sign in screen, click the sign in button and it bounces me back to the lock screen.I've tried doing shift->restart troubleshooting including safe mode, safe mode...
  4. Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...: Hello, I always had this problem, never reported it because is so specific but after years I'm a bit curious, maybe someone has this issue too.The thing is, I use discord to speak with my friends while gaming, and I use push to talk. My key to speak is the side button mouse....
  5. Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...: Hello, I always had this problem, never reported it because is so specific but after years I'm a bit curious, maybe someone has this issue too.The thing is, I use discord to speak with my friends while gaming, and I use push to talk. My key to speak is the side button mouse....
  6. Windows 10 gets locked from clicking everything when tabing while I press the side button...

7. What should I do it my Caps Lock button doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do it my Caps Lock button doesn’t work: Good dayMy Caps Lock button on my PC stopped working out of the blue. My password requires that I use Caps lock when I sign it. What do I do now...
  8. Why does my caps lock button blink when I try to turn on my HP computer

Why does my caps lock button blink when I try to turn on my HP computer: My cap block button keeps blinking on my HP computer/laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-caps-lock-button-blink-when-i-try-to/bb966d9a-d9df-440a-a2c3-96c8c83b9a92
  9. Why does my caps lock button blink when I try to turn on my HP computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my caps lock button blink when I try to turn on my HP computer: My cap block button keeps blinking on my HP computer/laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-caps-lock-button-blink-when-i-try-to/bb966d9a-d9df-440a-a2c3-96c8c83b9a92
  10. Why does my caps lock button blink when I try to turn on my HP computer

in Windows 10 Gaming