Windows 10: How to make headphones louder on one side

Discus and support How to make headphones louder on one side in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MilesA1, Dec 21, 2021.

1. MilesA1 Win User

How to make headphones louder on one side

So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find the setting to do that. Windows 11

:)

MilesA1, Dec 21, 2021

2. How to make headphones sound louder when using on Windows?

Is there any way I can make my Philips SHP9500 headphones sound louder when using on Windows 10 (especially YouTube)? I've tried a lot of different techniques mentioned online, including these:

How To Make Headphones Louder?

However, nothing seems to work. Is there any way out? Please help. I don't want to change my headphones.

SheenaRajan4, Dec 21, 2021
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 21, 2021
  4. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 21, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make headphones louder on one side - Similar Threads - headphones louder side

2. Headphones working only on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones working only on one side: I updated some drivers recently, and ever since, my headphones are working on ly on the left side. I tested it on another device and it's working normally. I tried to uninstall the device, update drivers and use troubleshoot. The latter one detected a problem but offered no...
  3. Headphones working only on one side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones working only on one side: I updated some drivers recently, and ever since, my headphones are working on ly on the left side. I tested it on another device and it's working normally. I tried to uninstall the device, update drivers and use troubleshoot. The latter one detected a problem but offered no...
  4. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  5. Headphones louder on one side

Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  6. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.: Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is...
  7. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

[Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.: Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is...
  8. How to make headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make headphones louder on one side: So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find the setting to do that. Windows 11...
  9. Headphones louder on 1 side

Headphones louder on 1 side: I have a lenovo w530 and when i plug headphones into the jack one sides audio is very quite while the other is very loud. when i open a game the quiet side doesnt even make noise. i havetried many paires of headphones and made sure enhancements are off and left and right are...
  10. Headphones working on one side

Headphones working on one side: Hello, My headphones are only working on the left side but my speakers work fine. I can barely hear anything out of the right side of the headphones. None of the other discussions on this topic have helped me so far. The headphones use a 3.5mm jack and work normally on...