Windows 10: How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic?

Discus and support How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How the size of the Hidden Icons Panel (on the Taskbar) could be changes to resize automatically? As I drop a new icon in the Hidden Icons Panel, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by djzn, Aug 23, 2018.

1. djzn Win User

How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic?

How the size of the Hidden Icons Panel (on the Taskbar) could be changes to resize automatically? As I drop a new icon in the Hidden Icons Panel, the Panel Size stays the same. The new icon moves down below/behind the taskbar and could not be seen or access, however, the new icon is there. If an existing icon is removed, the new icon could be seen in the Hidden Icons Panel.

:)

2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 24, 2018
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 24, 2018
  4. How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic?

How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic? :D

PVTCaboose1337, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic?

1. How to Make Hidden Icons Panel Size Automatic/Elastic? - Similar Threads - Hidden Icons Panel

2. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  3. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  4. How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?: After cancelling some of active processes in task bar show hidden icons panel remains ghost icon of cancelled process. After mouseover the icon disappears. How to erase these ghost icons programmatically to fake mouseover?In this example ghost icons are yellow bulbs....
  5. How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?: After cancelling some of active processes in task bar show hidden icons panel remains ghost icon of cancelled process. After mouseover the icon disappears. How to erase these ghost icons programmatically to fake mouseover?In this example ghost icons are yellow bulbs....
  6. How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to make a non-hidden task bar icon hidden in the task bar

How to make a non-hidden task bar icon hidden in the task bar: I always open a lot of apps and the taskbar is always full. I don't need to use some apps but I need to keep them open. I want to make them organized by putting them in the hidden tray in the taskbar. How do I do it? Or it's straightforward, not possible?...
  8. How to make windows explorer icon sizes large throughout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make windows explorer icon sizes large throughout?: Im some one with a visual disability, and I need the icons for file explorer to be larger (and windows 10 in general). But doing it one by one is tedious. Any help? submitted by /u/Throwawayartist9889 [link] [comments]...
  9. How to remove hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove hidden icons: ok so i have googled this problem but all i can find is several different links on how to choose what icons that appeasr on your taskbar and thats not what i wanna do. i wanna close down or at least hide the programs that i have in my hidden icons area how do i do that?...
  10. Start panel icon size

Start panel icon size: There are various sizes available for buttons on the Start panel. I've created a bunch of icons for some of my folders. When I resize them to small on the Start panel they are only about ¼" square, but I note that many of the supplied app icons take up the whole ½" square...