Windows 10: How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

Discus and support How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John leggin, Jun 18, 2023.

1. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor

:)

John leggin, Jun 18, 2023
Thema:

How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

1. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up - Similar Threads - monitor hooked

2. I hooked up 2 monitors to my laptop but can't have separate apps open on all 3. 2 of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hooked up 2 monitors to my laptop but can't have separate apps open on all 3. 2 of the...: I hooked up 2 monitors to my laptop but can't have separate apps open on all 3. 2 of the screens have the same app open. How can I change that...
  3. I hooked up 2 monitors to my laptop but can't have separate apps open on all 3. 2 of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hooked up 2 monitors to my laptop but can't have separate apps open on all 3. 2 of the...: I hooked up 2 monitors to my laptop but can't have separate apps open on all 3. 2 of the screens have the same app open. How can I change that...
  4. My desktop won't recognize second monitor that I have hooked up to it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't recognize second monitor that I have hooked up to it.: The desktop has has 2 hdmi ports, but one does not seem to work. I have tried using a HDMI - USBC and HDMI - USB adaptor. Neither works. When I go to display settings and click "detect other display" it says "we didn't find another display." It gives this message regardless...
  5. My desktop won't recognize second monitor that I have hooked up to it.

My desktop won't recognize second monitor that I have hooked up to it.: The desktop has has 2 hdmi ports, but one does not seem to work. I have tried using a HDMI - USBC and HDMI - USB adaptor. Neither works. When I go to display settings and click "detect other display" it says "we didn't find another display." It gives this message regardless...
  6. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up: When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor...
  7. Hooking up a second monitor with different resolution and refresh rate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hooking up a second monitor with different resolution and refresh rate?: I'm running a GeForce RTX 3060 card on win 11, and I'm trying to set up a second monitor. My main monitor, LG ULTRAGEAR 2k 144hz, runs fine until I hook up my 2nd monitor, Samung 1080p 60hz. My main monitor will cap at 60hz, and the recommended resolution lowers. I thought it...
  8. Hooking up a second monitor with different resolution and refresh rate?

Hooking up a second monitor with different resolution and refresh rate?: I'm running a GeForce RTX 3060 card on win 11, and I'm trying to set up a second monitor. My main monitor, LG ULTRAGEAR 2k 144hz, runs fine until I hook up my 2nd monitor, Samung 1080p 60hz. My main monitor will cap at 60hz, and the recommended resolution lowers. I thought it...
  9. What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?: So a while ago my father found a computer online and it looked good for the price, so we ordered it, We got it and found that it has db9 and not vga which is the monitor we have. I got a adapter for db9 to vga but it won't show a signal. How can I hook a monitor up to it so...
  10. What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?: So a while ago my father found a computer online and it looked good for the price, so we ordered it, We got it and found that it has db9 and not vga which is the monitor we have. I got a adapter for db9 to vga but it won't show a signal. How can I hook a monitor up to it so...