Windows 10: How to make it startup and login with no input?

Discus and support How to make it startup and login with no input? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have set up Windows 10 on my database server, which I only want to have running during the daytime. I have managed to make it turn off at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pmds25, Jul 8, 2015.

1. pmds25 Win User

How to make it startup and login with no input?

Hello, I have set up Windows 10 on my database server, which I only want to have running during the daytime. I have managed to make it turn off at 21:57, in time for the timer plug turning off at 22:00, but now I want it to be able to login by itself, with no input, when the timer plug turns back on at 11:00. I know I can disable the password, but I can't seem to avoid having to pull up the screensaver (using the mouse/arrow keys/enter) when it logs in/resumes. Is this possible? Many thanks.

:)

pmds25, Jul 8, 2015
  2. SarahKong Win User

how to format and make partition with no system after the win x crash

During the installation process it will prompt you to choose a drive to install it on and at that time you can partition it.

I recommend to create 2 partitions.

One for the operating system and applications.

One for your data.

Link provided explains how to install Windows and create partitions.

Let me know if you have further questions.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-...

SarahKong, Jul 8, 2015
  3. how to format and make partition with no system after the win x crash

can some one can help

my hard disk crash' and I want to install on hard disk new installing of win x.how can I format and make partion

menashemini, Jul 8, 2015
  4. Fafhrd Win User

If the location of the server is secure from other users, you can autologon using the netplwiz command in the run dialog box *Start+r

Check the box for users are required to enter a password... , click ok and enter the password twice in the next dialog.

Also, you can make the screensaver/wake up screen not require a password on wake up. In Personalization, Screen saver, make sure that: On resume, display the log on screen is unchecked and then Change power settings, Require a password on wake up, Change settings that are currently unavailable, select Don't require a password in the Password protection on wake-up section.

Fafhrd, Jul 8, 2015
  5. pmds25 Win User
    Thanks I will try this. Just to confirm, this means when I turn on the power to the PC it will eventually automatically login to the home screen?

pmds25, Jul 8, 2015
  6. sgage Win User
    I believe that in addition to the above procedure you will need to bypass the opening lock screen - you can do this with gpedit.msc, but I forget the exact location to tweak. I will try to figure it out and post here...

sgage, Jul 8, 2015
  7. You can prevent the system from going to the lock screen (advanced power settings) upon waking from sleep, otherwise the above tweak should be all he needs.

fracking4oil, Jul 8, 2015
  8. pmds25 Win User

Thanks, works a charm!

pmds25, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to make it startup and login with no input? - Similar Threads - startup login input

2. Startup problems login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup problems login: This is rather complicated. I was having problem with RDP. When connecting there was a message about another user and did I want to connect. If I said yes it then said Waiting for [computer name]/Administrator to respond. About a minute later it would log in. I spend several...
  3. How make a program autoquit on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How make a program autoquit on startup?: So i have some rgb softwares that needs to run at startup for the rgb in my system to take effect. i was wondering if there was something i could make to make theese program autoquit right after they have started up? submitted by /u/Skomakeren [link] [comments]...
  4. How to make a custom startup sound?

How to make a custom startup sound?: So after 4 hours, trying the "sounds" way, trying the "create a task" way I get nothing at all. And when I do the "sounds way" and enable windows startup sound I get the windows 8 sound no matter how much I change it submitted by /u/WesternRollsRoyce [link] [comments]...
  5. startup login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    startup login: About 2 weeks ago I had to get a new modem from my internet provider and the startup login that was on my laptop is now on my desktop and the startup login that was on my laptop is now on my desktop. Why did this happen and what caused it to happen and how do I change it?...
  6. Startup login THEN subsequent login?

Startup login THEN subsequent login?: Basically I'm thinking about making my computer more secure Is there a way to make it so that the 1st password (on boot) requires a password made up of whatever I want But after that I can just use a pin to log back in. Like after locking my screen or waking my PC from...
  7. Startup/Login Sounds

Startup/Login Sounds: So I've found a few articles online about how to enable the log in/logoff and startup sounds in 10. I've followed them, enabling their registry options and setting a sound for each in the Sound dialog box. The option does appear, along with the horn icon. Clicking "Test"...
  8. password login at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password login at startup: I have a HP laptop and when I turn it on it starts normal until it comes to the part where I need to put my password in and only the letter i and a few numbers and the space bar work. I have to click on the forgot password and when I do that all my keyboard works again but I...
  9. HELP! NO INPUT! STUCK ON LOGIN!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP! NO INPUT! STUCK ON LOGIN!: This is a huge issue for me... I have watched several support videos on YouTube about the Windows 10 1709 issue on USB Mouse & Keyboard. I have reseted my eMaxx desktop running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, upgrade from Windows 7 SP1, because it lagged so bad. Hard drives...
  10. How to make the login account pic transparent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the login account pic transparent?: how to make it transparent or to just completely remove it? 56535