Windows 10: How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload

Discus and support How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All the suggestions reset, uninstall/reinstall work but then only for a few days. How can I make it work solid all the time? Win10 email/calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobinGalyanSr, May 7, 2020.

1. How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload

All the suggestions reset, uninstall/reinstall work but then only for a few days. How can I make it work solid all the time? Win10 email/calendar default.

:)

RobinGalyanSr, May 7, 2020
  2. vox2017 Win User

mail and calendar not working windows 10

THIS WILL NOT WORK.

vox2017, May 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 7, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 7, 2020
Thema:

How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload

1. How to make mail/calendar work for more than 3-4 days before requiring reset/reload - Similar Threads - mail calendar more

2. Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days: I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop cuz it was very slow, it’s now stuck on 18% for 3-4 days…literally, days!! I’m waiting till now…should I try to cut off the power of what ??? I want my laptop to work !! If it gets reset done, that’s amazing. Nevertheless, it doesn’t, I...
  3. Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days: I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop cuz it was very slow, it’s now stuck on 18% for 3-4 days…literally, days!! I’m waiting till now…should I try to cut off the power of what ??? I want my laptop to work !! If it gets reset done, that’s amazing. Nevertheless, it doesn’t, I...
  4. Windows 10 resetting stuck at 18% for 3-4 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email: I am a former Windows user who has been with Mac for about 12 years. I just got my first Windows laptop in quite some time, and I'm struggling to set up the mail app. It started with my Hotmail account, but it wouldn't let me add my Gmail or my work Outlook email. I tried...
  6. Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email: I am a former Windows user who has been with Mac for about 12 years. I just got my first Windows laptop in quite some time, and I'm struggling to set up the mail app. It started with my Hotmail account, but it wouldn't let me add my Gmail or my work Outlook email. I tried...
  7. Mail and calendar is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar is not working: Mail and calendar is not able to open I have tried reinstalling , uninstall and reinstalling window store too and SFC and dsim too but still nothing is working....
  8. More than 100 junk mails / day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    More than 100 junk mails / day: I have been receiving 50 junk mail (hotmail) for long time. Recently, the number jumped up to an unacceptable level - more than 100 hundred junk mails, all advertisement form @XXXXXXX.de. Since the XXXXX is unique to each junk mail, the hotmail junk mail filter does not...
  9. Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline more than 4 days without ACC: I think it goes without saying that not every1 want to surrender our privacy and give all our data to MS. Has any1 figured out how to "work the system" and allow for more than 4 days in the timeline? Thanks! 124796
  10. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...