Windows 10: How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

Discus and support How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Given command for print in Edge is opening the Print Dialogue Box on full page (screenshot attached). Sometimes the the taskbar overlap the print... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sam9, Oct 23, 2015.

1. sam9 Win User

How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

Given command for print in Edge is opening the Print Dialogue Box on full page (screenshot attached). Sometimes the the taskbar overlap the print button. Is there a way to open this box in small size.
    How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small [​IMG]

:)

2. Nette S Win User

Advanced printing options when print from Edge

In order to get the most out of Edge we need advanced printing options. The printing dialogue box in Edge doesn't present all of the options for the printer.

Is there perhaps a shortcut key to the old print dialogue box from Edge?

(and please Microsoft, do NOT tell me how to add a printer and print from Edge - I'm fully aware of how that works).

Printing from Edge - where is the old dialogue box?

Nette S, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Advanced printing options when print from Edge

In order to get the most out of Edge we need advanced printing options. The printing dialogue box in Edge doesn't present all of the options for the printer.

Is there perhaps a shortcut key to the old print dialogue box from Edge?

(and please Microsoft, do NOT tell me how to add a printer and print from Edge - I'm fully aware of how that works).

Printing from Edge - where is the old dialogue box?

LorrieDyrdahl, Oct 23, 2015
  4. How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

I use Edge's "Send Feedback" feature several times a week to request that the print preview window open smaller. Often times, you have to "grab" the top of that window and hope there's enough room to pull it up far enough so that the "Print" button can be seen. You would expect that a company like Microsoft wouldn't make such rookie mistakes. Perhaps Win10/Edge was designed by a sub-contractor? That would explain A LOT.

AllenChicago, Oct 24, 2015
  5. sam9 Win User
    Thanks for your post. It has confirmed that others are also feeling this problem. Will use feedback.

sam9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

1. How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Print

2. Dialogue Box Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialogue Box Issue: I am trying to download an update for a game on Origin, but no dialogue box is popping up to ask for permission to download the content so Origin can't update the game. How do I fix this?...
  3. Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...: Hi, As I tried to print my homework for class, when I selected options to look for the Canon printer it is not there. So I click add printer and it comes up with an error box that says, "The Active Directory Domain Services is Unavailable."...
  4. Printing Not Covering letter size too small

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing Not Covering letter size too small: Everytime I print it is printing so small I cannot hardly read it. and its printing 2 sided all of a sudden. I have not changed anything. I need this fixed NOW. How ? I Had Windows 8 Originally but have had Windows 10 for over a year now. HELP...
  5. The size of the document is too small when printed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The size of the document is too small when printed: Size of printed document is too small when printed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-size-of-the-document-is-too-small-when-printed/b6c3bb65-ff5b-4277-8aef-725622c8d822
  6. the size of the document is to small when printed

the size of the document is to small when printed: The size of document when printed is too small to read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-size-of-the-document-is-to-small-when-printed/4de4d3c2-edb6-4284-9663-86a18befd4c1
  7. scanner dialogue box

scanner dialogue box: How to bring up the scanner dialogue box? I have a new hard drive and had to start over getting programs up. Have a Canon and it does print just fine but doesn't scan - before the crash the PC used to be able to scan documents just by my clicking on "Document" in the scanner...
  8. Windows Installer Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer Dialogue Box: My I7 computer runs Windows 10Pro 64 bit Version 1709 Build 16299.248 When I reboot, the Windows Installer Dialogue Box launches each time. I can cancel it and it appears to be causing no problems. Does anyone have ideas that I can use to prevent it popping up each...
  9. printer dialogue box

printer dialogue box: When I click on my printer icon (HP6790) I get a dialogue box asking me "do want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" if I say no it keeps on reappearing and I cannot get rid of it. My printer is fine so is my wireless connection and I don't need the update, how...
  10. How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text: I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there a way to make the print dialogue box smaller?

2. Printing from Edge - where is the old dialogue box

3. how to tell ms edge to use system printing dialogue

4. print dialogue box in Microsoft Edge,
  5. microsoft edge print dialogue box