Windows 10: How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

Discus and support How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Given command for print in Edge is opening the Print Dialogue Box on full page (screenshot attached). Sometimes the the taskbar overlap the print... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sam9, Oct 23, 2015.

1. sam9 Win User

How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

Given command for print in Edge is opening the Print Dialogue Box on full page (screenshot attached). Sometimes the the taskbar overlap the print button. Is there a way to open this box in small size.
    How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small [​IMG]

:)

2. Nette S Win User

Advanced printing options when print from Edge

In order to get the most out of Edge we need advanced printing options. The printing dialogue box in Edge doesn't present all of the options for the printer.

Is there perhaps a shortcut key to the old print dialogue box from Edge?

(and please Microsoft, do NOT tell me how to add a printer and print from Edge - I'm fully aware of how that works).

Printing from Edge - where is the old dialogue box?

Nette S, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Advanced printing options when print from Edge

In order to get the most out of Edge we need advanced printing options. The printing dialogue box in Edge doesn't present all of the options for the printer.

Is there perhaps a shortcut key to the old print dialogue box from Edge?

(and please Microsoft, do NOT tell me how to add a printer and print from Edge - I'm fully aware of how that works).

Printing from Edge - where is the old dialogue box?

LorrieDyrdahl, Oct 23, 2015
  4. How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

I use Edge's "Send Feedback" feature several times a week to request that the print preview window open smaller. Often times, you have to "grab" the top of that window and hope there's enough room to pull it up far enough so that the "Print" button can be seen. You would expect that a company like Microsoft wouldn't make such rookie mistakes. Perhaps Win10/Edge was designed by a sub-contractor? That would explain A LOT.

AllenChicago, Oct 24, 2015
  5. sam9 Win User
    Thanks for your post. It has confirmed that others are also feeling this problem. Will use feedback.

sam9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small

1. How to make Microsoft Edge Print dialogue Box size small - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Print

2. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  3. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. Windows 11 -- Dialogue Box Default Size. NOT TEXT. Size of the Dialogue Box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 -- Dialogue Box Default Size. NOT TEXT. Size of the Dialogue Box.: HelloHave looked through many questions. I just had my work computer upgraded to Windows 11. When I open a file, either through Word, Excel, etc., or use Windows Explorer, or try to insert a photo -- the dialogue box that pops up with the files in them is usually far too...
  7. Windows 11 -- Dialogue Box Default Size. NOT TEXT. Size of the Dialogue Box.

Windows 11 -- Dialogue Box Default Size. NOT TEXT. Size of the Dialogue Box.: HelloHave looked through many questions. I just had my work computer upgraded to Windows 11. When I open a file, either through Word, Excel, etc., or use Windows Explorer, or try to insert a photo -- the dialogue box that pops up with the files in them is usually far too...
  8. print size too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print size too small: print size is way too small to read even though text on email is normal size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-size-too-small/9a183943-6cea-4d75-af0f-52c090c1e3e3
  9. save print output as dialogue box

save print output as dialogue box: Printing emails to pdf's using "microsoft print to pdf" as the printer the next dialogue box after clicking print is "save printout output as" I used to see to be able to select which folder to save to with ability to see other pdf files in the folder. Now I can only...
  10. the size of the document is to small when printed

the size of the document is to small when printed: The size of document when printed is too small to read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-size-of-the-document-is-to-small-when-printed/4de4d3c2-edb6-4284-9663-86a18befd4c1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there a way to make the print dialogue box smaller?

2. Printing from Edge - where is the old dialogue box

3. how to tell ms edge to use system printing dialogue

4. print dialogue box in Microsoft Edge,
  5. microsoft edge print dialogue box