Windows 10: How to make my pc run faster?

Discus and support How to make my pc run faster? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VARN_03, Oct 17, 2021.

1. VARN_03 Win User

How to make my pc run faster?

My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems?

:)

VARN_03, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 17, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 17, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make my pc run faster? - Similar Threads - run faster

2. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  3. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  4. Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...: Hi, I have recently withing the last month installed OneDrive so I could use Excell. After I have installed OneDrive my computer as been running far slower than it has been before, things are taking longer to load and even when I have nothing open, the curser has a loading...
  5. Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...

Computer is running slower, games are freezing, and computer heating up faster after...: Hi, I have recently withing the last month installed OneDrive so I could use Excell. After I have installed OneDrive my computer as been running far slower than it has been before, things are taking longer to load and even when I have nothing open, the curser has a loading...
  6. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  7. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  8. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows: Sometimes, PC works normally, as intended. But sometimes, PC's cooling fan runs faster, light on the power button doesn't turn on and i don't hear any sound usually when turning on i hear a "beep" noise...
  10. My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows

My computer's fan turns on runs faster, but PC won't get into Windows: Sometimes, PC works normally, as intended. But sometimes, PC's cooling fan runs faster, light on the power button doesn't turn on and i don't hear any sound usually when turning on i hear a "beep" noise...