Windows 10: How to make my printer connect.

Discus and support How to make my printer connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Add Printer scanner can see my printer, but it fails to add, as you can see below. There are 3 other Win 10 machines in the house and they all can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikezander, Sep 25, 2020.

1. How to make my printer connect.

The Add Printer scanner can see my printer, but it fails to add, as you can see below. There are 3 other Win 10 machines in the house and they all can use the printer. What steps should I take next?

How to make my printer connect. 6063c7ac-8988-4397-95d1-cc844bfe7e95?upload=true.png

:)

mikezander, Sep 25, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Sep 25, 2020
  4. How to make my printer connect.

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

How to make my printer connect.

1. How to make my printer connect. - Similar Threads - printer connect

2. My printer is not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer is not connecting: I purchased a new HP computer and microsoft office but now it won't connect with my older printer. I was told I had to purchase a license for the printer to work, why? In the past it was a matter of choosing the printer from the list and connecting it. Can someone explain...
  3. My printer is not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer is not connecting: I purchased a new HP computer and microsoft office but now it won't connect with my older printer. I was told I had to purchase a license for the printer to work, why? In the past it was a matter of choosing the printer from the list and connecting it. Can someone explain...
  4. Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...: On the computer I am running W11 Home v:23H2 on a Samsung, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz. I also have a HP Office Jet 5258 printer.I have recently started having issues connecting my printer by Bluetooth. I can...
  5. Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...

Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...: On the computer I am running W11 Home v:23H2 on a Samsung, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz. I also have a HP Office Jet 5258 printer.I have recently started having issues connecting my printer by Bluetooth. I can...
  6. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  7. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  8. New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...: Have a new Dell desk top. HP printer, not fancy or sophisticated. Worked together fine until we had to get a new modem from Xfinity. Now the printer is not recognized by the computer, or iPhone or iPad, so nothing will print. How can we get the modem to allow the printer and...
  9. New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...

New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...: Have a new Dell desk top. HP printer, not fancy or sophisticated. Worked together fine until we had to get a new modem from Xfinity. Now the printer is not recognized by the computer, or iPhone or iPad, so nothing will print. How can we get the modem to allow the printer and...
  10. how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?: how do i get my computer to connect to my hp3520 printer when the printer is already turned on? my computer tells me the printer isnt available when i already have it designated as my default printer....